42. Date?

"Harry!" I whisper before a giggle escapes my mouth and I tighten my hold around his neck.

"Hey baby girl." He runs his hands up and down my back.

"You weren't supposed to come until two more days!" I pull back from the hug bringing my hands to rest on either side of his neck, fingers tangled in his hair.

He shrugs "I couldn't wait." He smiles cheekily.

I smile leaning in to kiss him but we are mobbed before our lips could connect. Harry grabs my hand and bag while we try not to get killed. Literally. Luckily Jerry and 8 other security guards make a huddle around us and we are protected somewhat. Hands still grab from between the gaps but I keep my head down and holding Harry's hand tightly. Thank heavens I've gotten over my panic attacks but I still get claustrophobic in crowds like this.

"Wait! Thor!" I begin to panic looking around frantically.

"Steve's got him." Harry tells me squeezing my hand and I relax again.

I lean my head on Harry's shoulder as we slowly make our exit out of the airport.

"Every time." Harry mumbles and I laugh placing my free hand in the crease of his elbow.

Once we're in the back seat of the cab Jerry sits in the passenger seat leaving Harry and I alone in the back well semi alone. I giggle as Harry pulls me to straddle his lap.

"I missed you." He leans up to finally kiss me. I hold his head between my hands rubbing my thumbs caressing his cheekbones.

I pull away pecking his lips once more before speaking up. "I missed you too."  

"My mum called the other day scolding me for not proposing." Harry slides his hands to rest on my hips.

"Yeah we had a talk about it as well."

"What do you think?" He looks at me shyly. 

"I think we're both too busy right now. I mean we hardly see each other." I emphasize right now letting him know that I do see a future with him after our careers settle down. There's no way that I could live in London and be in a band in the states and there's no way we could be married and live in two different countries.

Harry looks down and I drop my hands from his face placing them in my lap. He takes one hand from my hips grasping my left hand and bringing it to his lips softly brushing across my knuckles.

"Yeah I agree." He then kisses above the ring on my finger.

The cab stops and I see that we're at my house. I slide off Harry and out of the car going to the trunk getting my bag out. Harry takes it from me placing it on his shoulder and grabbing my hand. I smile up at him leaning up to kiss his cheek as Jerry leaves with the cab.

"So how'd you get off early?" I ask Harry once we've gone up the stairs and are now resting in my living room. Steve luckily brought Thor by before we made it here. Thor is laying beside Harry on the couch with his head on Harry's leg while I'm curled into Harry's side.

"Our last concert was cancelled due to bad weather so I called Caleb to see exactly when you were flying back."

"So that's why Caleb acted weird when I told him I wouldn't see you for two days more days."

Harry laughs kissing my temple and I lay my head on his chest.

"I can't wait for our break." I sigh.

"Did you talk to the Rovers manger?"

"Oh yeah! Luckily I have a break at the beginning of October so I'll miss the beginning of the season but I'll be there for most of the season."