23. What? Can't I Smack My Girlfriend?

I wake up to an arm draped across my waist, legs intertwined, and a head resting on mine. I slowly ease out from under Harrys head and turn around to face him. I can't even begin to explain how happy I am with him. It almost feels not real. Someone like me doesn't deserve this much happiness. I start tracing his tattoos on his bicep. His ship tattoo is one of my favorites beside the sparrows and butterfly and his new cross tattoo that we got last night. Harry groans and I know he's awake. I lean up and kiss his forehead. Treat your guy like a prince and he'll treat you like a princess. His eyes don't open and I'm a bit shocked, I know he's awake so I start tracing his sparrows and by the twitching of the corner of his lips I know he's fighting a smile. Oh this is a game? I lightly push his chest and push his hip so he's lying on his back. I kick one leg over him so I'm straddling his waist. I start by tracing his 17 Black tattoo, to his sparrows, and down his chest to trace his butterfly. I look up at him to see him quickly close his eyes. I smirk and continue down. "It's time to wake up." I whisper tracing back up to his butterfly bending down to give the center of it a kiss. "Are you going to get up?" I ask him.

"No." He groans and turns over flipping me off him but he grabs my leg keeping it draped over him.

"Let's get up." I giggle.

"No." His voice groggy from sleep eyes still closed.

"Come on." I say trying to get up.

"No. A few more minutes." He pops one eye open and smiles a little.

"Fine." I give in and snuggle closer. When his eyes close and I can tell he's just fallen asleep I speak up again. "Wakey wakey!" I say cheerful.

He just groans and starts poking my face with his index finger. I shake my head and try to escape him. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to find the snooze"

I burst into laughter and try to get off him but he catches me.

"Come on let's go cook pancakes."

His eyes finally open.

"If I would've known that got your attention I would've said that 10 minutes ago."

He laughs and jumps off the bed bending down as for me to jump on his back.

"Your chariot mi'lady." He looks back arms ready to grab my knees.

I laugh and jump onto his back. "To the kitchen!" I yell.

He starts running out of the room. "Watch the stairs!" I say to him not wanting to tumble down them. He slows down on the stairs but once he hits the floor he darts to the kitchen and sets me down.

"Now cook, woman." He crosses his arms looking at me still in just his boxers and me in his shirt and my spandex shorts.

"Excuse me? I was thinking we could make them together."