30. My Protector

I awake to the sun seeping through the curtains in an unfamiliar bed before I realize I'm still with Harry. I turn my head to see that he's still asleep with his mouth slightly parted slow breaths blowing out of it. I wish I could just touch his face but I don't want to wake him since he's been so tired lately. His eyes open suddenly and he sports his famous smirk.

"Caught ya." He winks at me which causes me to roll my eyes.

"What? No morning kiss?"

I shake my head covering my mouth with my hand suppressing a laugh.

He looks hurt but I know he's faking because his eyes are sparkling with humor. "Well..." He states before attacking my face with kisses. One to my forehead, to my cheek, the other cheek, my nose, my jaw, my neck, the corner of my mouth, my eyelids. I try dodging him but he holds my face in his hands. He pulls away looking me in the eyes before slowly leaning down to kiss my lips never leaving eye contact.

He pulls away leaning back on the bed holding out one arm for me to cuddle into him.

"When do I get to see Thor again? I miss him."

I smile. Sometimes when we Face Time or Skype and Thor is around his jumps me licking my phone or my laptop. "He misses you too." I kiss his sparrow. "Maybe next time?"

"You said that last time." He chuckles.

"Well I would have but I have to leave in..." I look to the clock. "3 hours."

Harry frowns but squeezes me. "I don't want you to go."

"I know but you're coming to visit in exactly one month and twelve days and I'll be in New York and we can take Thor to our park and we can chill."

"But that'll only be two days." He grumbles.

"I know but it'll be enough." I say confident.

"This sucks." Harry sighs and I sigh along with him nodding my head. "But we have each other." He says rubbing my back.

"That we do." I smile up at him. He leans down to peck my forehead.

"Let’s go eat breakfast with the boys."

We all go to a small cafe in Sydney catching up and having a good time. We even run to the beach for a little bit and before I know it I'm having to be separated from Harry once again.

"It won't always be like this." I tell Harry as we're waiting for my flight to be called with my arms wrapped around his waist and my head rests against his chest.

"I know, baby girl." He kisses the top of my forehead and my heart flutters.

Harry laughs slightly. "I heard that." He smiles against my skin.

"Heard what?" I said innocently.