66. You'll Thank Me Later

The girls rush down the stairs and I follow but slowly. You do not want me running down stairs. That is a bad idea for someone as clumsy as I am.

"Why are there so many stairs?" I giggle half way down. I hear a low chuckle signaling that the girls let Harry into the home.

"C'mon slow poke!" Harry calls and I can hear the humor in his voice.

"I don't want to break anything!" I yell almost to the bottom.

"You don't want her falling now do you?" Eleanor comments like a bro.

"Thanks, El." I say holding my head up high.

I make my way into the living room and there stands Harry in his usual black jeans but with a nice blue top with white hearts all over and his big black coat.

"Haven't seen you wear that shirt in awhile." I smile and peck him on the lips.

"Well, it's your favorite so I thought I'd wear it." He said causing me to smile at him.

"Do I look fine?" I say glancing down at my black see through top, I have a white tank under it. He looks so fancy and I just look normal.

"You look fine." He crinkles his eyes at me and grabs my left hand. "Get a coat because the weather has gotten colder."

"It's October?" I question confused.

"You're in London, not Mississippi." He reminds me and I pout. Mississippi weather is so unpredictable. I find my black leather studded jacket and put it on and follow him out the door, left hand still classed in his.

"So what are we going to do?" I ask excited once we pull out of the driveway.

"Not telling." He sticks his tongue out at me like a 5 year old.

"Oh c'mon! I'm already in the car." I cross my arms over my chest, sticking out my bottom lip.

"So." He teases me.

"So, I wanna know!" I beg him, knowing that I'm acting rather childish but I'm my defense, he started it.

"Let me surprise you, okay?" He says, eyes focused on the road while his voice is as charming as ever.

"Okay.." I sigh and rest my head against the window.

Harry turns on the radio and plugs up his phone. A song that I don't recognize starts to play. "What song is this?"

"Say Something by A Great Big World. I heard it the other day and I love the beat of the song."

"Hmm." I hum enjoying the soft beat of the song. Harry starts singing the chorus matching the harmony.

By the end of the song, I'm singing along as well.

"Alright, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to blindfold you now." He pulls out a strip of a plaid shirt he's torn the sleeve off.

"Imma say no." I say which causes him to laugh.

"C'mon. You'll thank me later."

"Fine." I say but smile making him know I'm not upset, mainly just confused. I turn my back to him so he can tie it. Once I turn around, he kisses me with his hands on both sides of my face.

"I love you." He says simply and starts driving again. I'm too blown away to say anything so I just nod my head.

About roughly 30 minutes later I feel the vehicle stop and Harry unties the blindfold but still keeps it over my eyes.

"I want you to close your eyes until I say open them." He whispers in my ear.

"Okay." I bite my lip excited. I do as I'm told but he carefully lowers the sleeve to make sure.

"On the count of three open your eyes.. 1.. 2.." He pauses and I raise my eyebrows, waiting. "3!"

I open my eyes and I gasp. "Harry!" I throw my arms around his neck and he chuckles at my reaction.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He took me to Winter Wonderland. "I've always wanted to go ice skating!"

"I know." He smiles at me and I watch the corner of his eyes crinkle. "Let's go." He scrunches his nose and hops out of the car and runs over to my side letting me down.

I hook my arm around his elbow and try to not run to the gates.

I get my skates on and Harry insisted on tying them for me. I begin to get nervous. "Harry" I whisper to him. He's sitting beside me putting his skates on now.

"What?" He asks gently, leaning up to look at me.

"I'm a clumsy person. What if I fall?" I ask him with my eyes wide.

"We've been over this, I'll always be here to catch you when you fall." I smile recalling the first time he said this to me. All I can do is blush and stand carefully when he finishes tying his skates.

I hesitate before I step onto the ice. "C'mon you got this." Harry says encouragingly and placed a hand on my back guiding me. I carefully step onto the ice and balance myself. Harry easily steps and skates beside me.

"How are you so good at this?" I struggle with balance and he catches my hand, steadying me.

"Practice." He smiles and we slow skate on the big ice rink.

"It's really beautiful here. More than I ever imagined." I squeeze his hand in appreciation.

"I knew you'd love it." He smiles cheekily. I've seen him happy but if never seen him this happy. His happiness has a glow around him, radiating like the sun.

"You're so happy today." I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I have my girl for three months. Why wouldn't I be happy?" His charming voice thick with love.

Hey y'all!
Here's the update, I hope you enjoy it!
All week people have been messaging and it's absolutely amazing. I love hearing from y'all so comment, vote, or even message me.
I love y'all so much!
Much love xx