67. You're Too Good For Me

Chapter 67

"Okay, try spinning now." Harry tells me as he takes my hand to steady me. I look over to him and he's smiling but I'm terrified of spinning. I quickly shake my head no and his smile fades. "It's okay. I've got you." I eye him before slowly nodding my head yes. He perks up and pushes slightly away from me. "Okay on the count of three, spin." I take a deep breath and ready myself mentally. We begin to skate forward and he holds my hand in the air and I spin around and collide with him. Unfortunately neither of us have balance and this sends Harry on his back and me right on top of him.

"Sorry!" I blush trying to hold myself up from lying on his body. I cannot express the happiness I feel. I never thought in a million years that I would be this happy. After living my childhood with a mother that abused me, finding hope in a best friend, my best friend dying, my brothers dying, along with my parents dying. I shut off love entirely and this boy, smiling right up at me, has opened up love and created a new heart. I now cannot imagine a world without him. That also scares the ever living crap out of me because what if something happens to him? What am I to do? I cannot move on. I will never love again if something happens to Harry. What if I turn into my mother? What if I end up hating myself again? What if my career plummets and Harry falls out of love with me?

"Hey." Harry says softly, grabbing my face and softly stroking my cheeks. "Whatever you're thinking about up there, it's wrong." Harry gives me a light kiss on the tip of my nose which causes me to smile. Somehow he always notices when my anxiety acts up. It's actually gotten a lot better having someone there to reassure me, whether it be Harry, or one of my bandmates. "Okay, I love you, but can you get off of me now?" He asks in a serious tone but laughs afterwards.

"I guess I could." I pause looking around the rink. Some people are staring, others are laughing, others are starstruck by Harry or myself, others are smiling at us. I've never been a PDA (public display of affection) type of person, but I also never thought I'd be in love. "Or I could do this." I smirk before grabbing his face and giving him a passionate kiss on his lips.

"Eww," is the only thing that pulls me away from Harry. I look up, a little dazed, to see a little boy scrunching his face up. I automatically blush, embarrassed. Harry, of course, smiles proudly and helps me up.

"Don't worry, mate. You won't think that's gross in a few years." He laughs and pats the boys head.

"You're Harry, aren't you?" The little boy asks and his face lights up once he realizes who he is standing in front of. "My sister loves you. Well she likes Niall, but she says you're cool too." He nods his head and searches the rink for what I'm assuming is his sister. I take Harry's hand and give it a little squeeze. I absolutely adore children. He looks down to me and sends me a warm smile. The little boy looks back up at Harry and says, "Can you meet my sister?" The little boys bounces as much as he can while remaining balance.

"Sure." Harry perks up as well and we follow the little boy until a girl a little older than he is comes into our view. All we hear is a gasp and the girl rushes right to Harry grabbing him by the legs. "Hey there." He smiles and places his free hand on the girls back causing her to squeal.

"MOM!" The girl shouts and skates to the exit, faster than I ever thought a little girl could skate. Harry looks over to me and I shrug my shoulders and the little boy does the same when we turn to him. All three of us skate to the side and I take my skates off and Harry does the same. "See! I told you!" The girl comes up again to us pulling her mother along. "Can you get a picture?" She bounces up and down excitedly." The mother apologizes to us and Harry, as the gentleman he is, says it's no problem. Harry picks up the girl and smiles. "Wait! I want Christiana in the picture too!" She points to me signaling to come over. I nod coming over and Harry puts the arm that's not holding the girl around me and I wrap one arm around his waist while placing the other one on the girls knee. After the picture, the girl latches onto Harry's neck and kisses his cheek. I smile up to them thinking this is the most precious thing ever. I hear the mothers iPhone go off a second time and I'm glad this girl has the picture to have forever.