48. Love Actually

HOLY SHIT 40,000 READS THATS AMAZING THANKS YALL!

After the concert in Atlanta I change into my workout gear which is my black spandex shorts, orange neon sports bra and a white lose tank top with the sides cut out. I tug my neon orange tennis shoes on when Harry walks in my traveling gym. He is dressed in gym shorts, a black shirt that he's cut the sleeves off, and his neon green tennis shoes.

"Look we match. Sorta." He put his foot next to mine and snaps a picture.

"Are you going to tag it matchingstagram?" I tease him and he pouts.

"Maybe.."

And so he does I get a notification shortly after he answered me and I laugh.

"Okay now vine." He smiles. He films his shoes then mine. We decide to pose showing off our muscles in different shots cheesily smiling. We are laughing so hard as he posts it to vine and twitter and Ronaldo walks in with Louis.

"Okay enough with laughter. Now pain." Ronaldo announces and Harry gulps.

"First we will be stretching so begin."

We take 10 minutes to stretch and we begin lifting weights.

"Christiana we will be bumping up your weights so grab the 30s and start with bicep curls."

I nod and grab the 30s. It shouldn't be too hard since we have been working up and strengthening my arms. After the second set of 30 curls I start to feel a burn in my muscles but I keep pushing myself. I see Harry beside me struggling a little bit. I smirk because he said he could curl 85 easily. I finish my set and take a sip from my Green Bay Packers tumbler that Harry got for me. It was a shock to find out that it was both our favorite football team. It was my dads as well which is one of the main reasons why its mine.

"No for tricep curls!" Ronaldo shouts and we switch positions.

"100 push ups!" Ronaldo shouts and we drop the floor starting the work out.

"Not that bad huh?" I pant to Harry after we reach 65.

"Yup." He grunts.

"Push it Christiana!" Ronaldo shouts beside me once I start struggling on 86. 

"Louis don't slack!" He yells to Louis.

"Better form, Harry!"

By the time we finish we collapse on the ground panting.

"3 sets of 50 squats with 250 on the bars." He says to me while Louis and Harry begin with lunges and 60 pound weights in each arm.

"250? I've only done 150." I state confused.

"We're pushing you."

I sigh and position myself under the bar and Ronaldo spots me. After I finish my first set and Ronaldo hands me my tumbler and I gladly take a few sips. My first workout with Ronaldo he scolded me because I gulped half my water and he told me to take sips of the water because you should limit the water to take in during a work out to avoid feeling full. That could hurt the workout and possibly make you throw up afterwards.

"Back to work no gawking at your boyfriend." Ronaldo tells me causing both Louis and Harry smirk at me.

I blush. I didn't even realize I was watching how Harry's muscles contract when he lunges forward with each weight in his hand. The way the veins in his arms bulge out underneath the tattooed skin. I admire the fresh rose tattoo that he had gotten before the concert today. He insisted that I come and hold his hand while getting it. I also got a dinosaur tattoo on my shoulder that was blue at the top and faded into black towards the bottom. I watch as sweat begins to form right along his hairline. I lick my lips when he pushed himself back up and switching legs.