17. First Sight

*Next Morning*

*insert iPhone ringtone*  

"Hello?" I say groggily.

"Well Good morning." I hear a familiar deep chuckle full of amusement.

"Hey Hazza." I instantly smile. "How are you?" My voice still drowsy.

"Good. You?"

"Well I just woke up but it's for a good cause." I laugh.

"Yes. Yes it is." I can see him smiling cheekily. "What are your plans for today?"

"Umm we're still in Texas and Kristi is coming so we'll probably go out tonight. It's kind of an off day."

"Oh sounds fun."

"Harry what's wrong? You've been distant lately. If there's something wrong please tell me."

I hear him take a deep breath. "I just miss you. It's okay if you don't, in the pictures you seem happy but-"

"Harry that's nonsense. I miss you more than I'd like to admit and I really wish you were coming today instead of next week."

"I wish I could come now too."

There's a brief silence before I speak up. "Are you sure that's it?"

"Yes."

"How are the boys?"

"Good. We have a concert tonight and a meet and greet tomorrow."

"That's fun. Oh! I just found out about the perfume! I bet that's exciting."

"Yeah it is. We've worked hard on it and I hope people enjoy it."

"They'd be stupid if they didn't. I can't wait to smell it" I say laughing. "But nothing can replace Alien."

"I knew you wore that! I just didn't want to be a creep and ask."

I laugh at him. "It's my favorite."

"Can I, uh, ask you something?"

"You don't have to ask you know."

"Okay. Do you.. Wear my shirt still?"

"I wear it to bed why?" I say smiling.

"Cause I wear yours to bed."

I smile real big. "Well that's good."

My curtain opens and I see Caleb's face. "We've stopped for some breakfast."

I nod "Okay I'll be out in a minute."

"Is that Harry?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

I grin wide and nod.

"Tell him I said hey."

"Will do." I turn back to the phone when Caleb leaves "Caleb says hello."

"Do you have to go?"

"Yeah we've stopped for breakfast." I say sadly.

"I'll text you. Have a good day."

"Bye Harry. See you soon." I hang up and sigh. One more week.

I jump down from my bunk and throw on some skinny jeans under Harrys shirt and walk out of the bus pulling my hair into a bun on top of my head. If Tessa saw me now she would flip at my appearance. I smile when I realize we're at a Waffle House.

"Just like old time huh?" I smile at Caleb walking beside him into the restaurant and see the rest of my boys already at a table. Fitting 5 people into a booth is sorta easy. We're all pretty fit but I have to sit in between Caleb and Robby because three guys on one side won't do.