50. Nothing At All

"Bring Me The Horizon.

Let me repeat.

BRING ME THE HORIZON.

They are joining us last minute on tour.

HOW AWESOME IS THAT!" I gush to Harry who is smirking at me.

"What?" I ask quietly.

"You're just cute."

"Cute? When you say cute I think of daisies and hair in pigtails."

"So?"

"So? That is not me." I cross my arms popping on hip to the side.

"I think you're cute." Harry pouts and I try to remain "mad" but I can't. I huff and turn exiting our bedroom and sit next to Louis on the couch.

"What's up?" Louis asks wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Harry called me cute." I pout.

"You? Cute? Ew no." Louis takes his arm off of me and scoots to the other end on the couch and my mouth drops.

"What?" He snaps at me causing me to close my mouth. Louis bursts out laughing.

"I'm just kidding!" He comes back and wraps his arm around me shaking me trying to make me laugh.

I smile and perk up. "Did you hear Bring Me The Horizon is joining me on tour?!"

"Who?"

"Did you seriously just ask who?" I slap his arm off me hoping up to run to my room grabbing my suitcase with my CDs. Yes I have a suitcase that carries my CDs. And yes I don't happen to have it on my iPhone but there's nothing like a cd. Actually I prefer records but CDs will do since they don't have records with BMTH on them.

Harry steps out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist while I'm gathering the CDs and he smirks at me. Him and his smirking.

"What?" I try to ask annoyed but I love Harry too much to actually be annoyed.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Harry smiles looking up at the ceiling as if to seem innocent. I walk over while he's still looking up and wrap my arms around his torso hugging him tightly. What would I do without him? He wraps both arms around me pulling me tightly against him our bodies holding his towel up. I let out a small laugh and he looks down at me questionably raising an eyebrow.

"Is something funny?"

"No. Nothing at all." I imitate him by looking up to the ceiling smirking.

"You little tease." Harry leans down to kiss the base of my throat brushing his nose over my collarbones exposed by my Three Days Grace v-neck shirt. I smile moving my arms to rest around his neck as he begins to kiss up my neck and nibbling on my earlobe which only causes me to laugh. His nose grazes my jaw line coming to plant a kiss on my lips finally.

I turn leaving him flustered and grabbing my CDs to return to the living room to let Louis listen to the band. I put the cd in the DVD player and plop down next to Louis bringing my knees to my chest. Louis hits play and I watch his reactions. I love watching peoples reaction to new music. His face is hard to read but his head moves to the best of the music. He has his lips in a tight line and after the song finished I pause the cd and turn to him with eyes wide.

"Did you like it?" I ask hopeful.

"It was okay."

"Okay?" All my hope stored up in finding another person besides my band who likes this band is destroyed.