44. That Guy's A Dick

We arrive at MSG 20 minutes later and I stomp out of the car and into the building. I am not a morning person. I am not happy about being here at 6 am to get ready for our interview at 6:30. I am not happy about leaving my boyfriend at home when I barely get to see him. I cross my arms and Tessa enters.

"Hey girl."

I frown at her not wanting to talk to anyone.

"I know. I'm not happy about being here this early either." She sighs and gets her make up kit out. We each have our own little make up kit so it doesn't get confused with another band member. I sit in a chair and lean back as she starts her magic on my face.

"Damn girl, you have got some bags under your eyes." She laughs and I frown. "What were you and Harry doing last night?"

I blush at her comment even though we didn't do anything intimate I've always been shy with these type of conversations.

"Erm, nothing."

This of course makes Tessa laugh causing her to smear my eyeliner. "Shit. Well you'll be wearing extra thick eye makeup today."

"Good. It'll match my mood." I mumble and she laughs telling me to sit up so she can do my hair. She puts this teasing stuff in it to make it looks dirty and messy but I've always enjoyed the way it looks. She walks to the closet and pulls out one of my many pair of black skinny jeans but she pulls out a new t-shirt. It's a batman t-shirt that looks faded and my eyes light up. "I love this!"

"I figured you would. I saw it this morning when I went to pick up another container of Warrens foundation knowing all of you would have bags under your eyes." She chuckles and I stand to hug her.

"Thank you so much!" I hug her taking the fabric from her hands and pulling off my robe and putting on the attire. She hands me my black studded DMs and I smile. "You always know what to make me happy even when I'm not."

"It's just clothes, Christiana." She shrugs but she smiles so I know she appreciates my happiness.

"I know but still. It makes me happy wearing my favorite clothes."

Caleb walks in quickly grabbing my hand entwining our fingers. "Is she done?" He asks Tessa in a hurry.

Tessa nods and Caleb pulls me out of the room faster than he walked in.

"Caleb what the hell?"

"You'll see."

We walk down one of the many hallways and he looks around before opening a side door shoving me in and locking the door. I feel arms around me and I back away. I love Caleb but not like this. "Caleb?"

"Sorry, Christiana. I had to." I hear a sense of humor in his voice and I'm confused. I feel lips brush against my neck and they feel all too familiar. I pull away successfully and the lights are flipped on and I'm in front of two boys.

"What the fuck? How'd you get here?" I laugh at my boyfriend standing next to my best friend.

"I missed you and called Caleb shortly after you left."

I turn to Caleb pointing my finger at him. "Don't ever do that again! I was so worried! I mean I love you but I would've slapped you."

Caleb laughs and shrugs. "You're like my sister but I did have fun planning it."

"You planned it? I did most of the planning you were half asleep!" Harry turns to Caleb laughing.

Caleb shrugs before walking towards the door and unlocking it turning towards us. "You have 5 minutes before the interview and you" he point to Harry. "Have to stay in here until she comes and gets you or it’s our ass on the line or leave before the interview starts so Robert is in the room with us."