51. I Hope So

He's staring at me with that stupid little smirk that I fell in love with months ago causing me to blush.

"Stop it!" I giggle covering my cheeks.

"You're just so beautiful."

"You're not helping!" I squeal causing him to laugh and place his hand on my knee under the table.

"What shall we do now?" He asks sending me a wink.

I shrug my shoulder standing to clean the table when he stops me. "What?" I ask him confused.

"I'll clean. Tonight is about you." He takes the plate from me and I frown not liking not being able to help.

I look to my right and my eyes narrow as I gaze into the mirror unhappy with my appearance of no make up. I walk closer to the mirror studying my features. Maybe I do look fine. I'm always used to wearing loads and loads of make up caked around my eyes and without it the green is more vibrant. My long hair is flat with random curls hanging loosely from the lack of hair products. My lips don't have the dark red lipstick I normally wear and the pale comparison is shocking but.. beautiful? No that can't be right. My eyebrows are perfectly arched naturally not being like most girls who have to pluck theirs, mine have always been perfect. My eyelashes are long by themselves but they look thin without the fake lashes glued to them. I remember as a child I got yelled at in 5th grade for having mascara on when I didn't. My eyelashes look naturally perfect as well. My simple nose isn't attractive. I have always wished to have a cute little button nose but then again what nose is attractive? I admire my little nose stud that I picked out last weekend. I prefer it to my nose ring. I took out my lip ring after practice and I kind of like myself without the lip piercing. I look almost normal except for my eyebrow piercing. I reach up to take it out and Harry stops me.

"What are you doing?" He wraps his arms around my waist from behind lightly chuckling.

"I don't know, changing."

"Why?"

"You said I was beautiful and I want to look it and your fans don't like my piercings."

I can see his eyes narrow in a hurt expression in the mirror and he moves his head to snuggle into the crook of my neck shaking it side to side. "You're perfect to me." He whispers kissing the skin on my neck and causing my heart to drop into my stomach.

I reach up to tangle my fingers in his curls showing him that I appreciate his comment.

"I just think I'm over the piercings." I shrug and he looks back up at me in the mirror setting his chin on my shoulder.

"I like your piercings but it's your body."

"I think its time for a change." I shrug.

"Don't change for me. Don't change for my fans. Change because you want to not anyone else." He kisses my exposed shoulder.

I nod. "I think the lip is enough for now." I eye my features and nod.

"Damn. I'm going to miss the metal against my lips." He pouts and I blush.

"We were kind of having a moment." I sigh completely amused at my loving boyfriend.

"I was having 12% of the moment." He says with a complete serious face.

"Harry!" I say bending over laughing. Had Harry not been holding me I most likely would have fallen over completely. "You can't just quote my favorite movie and not warn me!" I say inbetween my laughs.

I turn around looking at my boyfriends smug face, completely satisfied with my reaction to his joke. "What am I going to do with you?" I laugh leaning up slightly to kiss him. I'm thankful for our similar heights. Short girls should leave the tall guys for us tall girls.