49. Hot

1,000 votes on this story!!

*the first part is a little smutty so if you don't like that sort of thing skip it. Don't want any of you hating me xx*

About twenty minutes into the movie Harry's hand begin to massage my shoulders making their way to my waist. He places his hand on my thighs before gripping them and placing them over his legs so they are spread apart. I'm confused at what he's doing before his hand makes it to the band of my underwear.

"Harry?"

"Shh." He kisses my neck.

His hand slips into my underwear and his finger goes straight towards my clit slowly circling around it. I let out a gasp as he applies more pressure. My left hand moves up to hold Harry's left hand squeezing it tightly when Harry pushes a finger in. My head falls back against Harry's shoulder as he starts slowly pumping his finger in and adding a second finger. My back arches and I slowly move my hips matching his rhythm.

"Harry." I moan.

"I'm here, baby." He whispers in my ear. I take the hand that I'm holding and I kiss the inside of his wrist. He curls his fingers hitting a spot that makes me bite his wrist and let out a moan. I hear him chuckle and I kiss the skin that I've just harshly bitten. He stops his fingers and I groan placing my hand over his and try to move his fingers inside me.

"Mm, that's hot love." He moans in my ear and starts to move his fingers again but faster. His thumb begins to make circles on my clit and I drop his hand gripping the tub.

"Look at me." He tells me and I turn my head still rested on his shoulder to look at him. He smiles leaning in to kiss me sweetly as his fingers and thumb still works on me. He curls his fingers again and I break the kiss distorting my face in pleasure. His free hand grasps behind my head tangling his fingers in my hair and brings me back to kiss him. He tries to push his tongue in but I denied him. He curls his fingers in me and I gasps while he sneaks his tongue in my mouth tightening his hold in my hair. I take one of my hands and tangle them in his hair and he breaks the kiss as he speeds his fingers up.

"Ahh." I let out a small scream completely insecure with the noises that are coming out of my mouth.

"Let go baby." He kisses my neck and I feel the pressure building in my stomach as my hips match the rhythm he has set. I see a blinding light and I bite my lip holding in the animal moan escaping my throat. Harry slowly pumps his fingers helping me ride of my climax. He pulls his fingers out and I completely relax against him.

*end smut*

"Damn. You're so beautiful." He chuckles brushing my hair out of my face and I smile contently waiting for my breathing to go down.

I turn my head towards him and I kiss him softly. I move so I straddle him deepening the kiss as I tug on his hair. I move my other hand to his boxers and he breaks the kiss. "No."

"But.. Why?"

"Tonight is all about you."

"But I want to."

"Another day, love." He kisses me.

"But.." I pull away.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to do something for me."

"I don't feel like I have to. I want to." I lean in to kiss him but he pulls away.

"Let's finish the movie." He turns me around and I pout.