57. Indescribable

"Bet you can't catch me!!" I shout running through his house and out the back door not caring that it's 1:30 in the morning. We're laughing our heads off like 6 year olds completely oblivious to anything other than each other.

"I'll always catch you, baby!" I hear him reopen the door before I jump into the pool fully clothed but without shoes luckily. I cannot stand wet shoes.

I quickly swim to the other side before daring to peak my head above the water. Once I finally come up for a breath Harry is perched on the side of the pool directly in front of me. I let out a squeal before taking off swimming in the opposite direction.

"Just give up!" Harry shouts.

"Never!" I yell and I hear a splash stating that he jumped in. I quicken my pace but Harry is faster and grabs my ankle pulling me to him. I try to squirm away but his grasp is tight around me not letting me go.

"Got you." He whisper in my ear and I relax into him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Only because I let you." I scoff causing him to rolls his eyes.

"Whatever you say." He leans in to kiss me but I turn my head making him kiss my cheek. "Oh! Someone is a sore loser. You know what us Styles' do to sore losers?" He shouts and I shake my head making him smirk. He bends down taking my arm behind my knees causing me to fall back and he catches me dunking me under and pulling me up.

"Harry!" I wipe my face surprised. "You could've drowned me!" He starts tickling me causing me to burst into laughter kicking wildly.

"Kiss me." His voice is deep from amusement.

"Never!" I stand my ground finally breaking free from his grasp and getting out of the pool to run through his house getting the floor soaked. I slip and fall down but quickly get up once I hear the door open. I turn the corner to go into the kitchen when I collide with a body knocking both of us to the ground.

"Gemma!" I gasp. "So so sorry!"

She laughs standing up and helping me up. "I don't even want to know." She says when Harry enters behind me also soaking wet. I look around the kitchen to find Gemma, Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie.

"Girls!" I say excitedly.

"Areal couldn't make it. Her and Niall had a date and she's flying out tomorrow but she sends her love." Eleanor comes to hug me not caring that I'm completely wet.

"I'm so happy y'all are here." I hug each of the girls until I get to Danielle. "How are you? You don't call, you don't text. What's up? I had to find out about the break up through twitter!" I scold her before wrapping my arms around her.

"Its been tough." She sighs.

I give her a caring look before turning to Harry.

"So it's girls night apparently." I smile to him and he frowns.

"Oh please Harry! You can have her all to yourself tomorrow!!" Perrie begs.

"Kidnapping my girlfriend." He shakes his head. "Fine but can I speak to her real quick." He pushes himself off the wall and takes my hand but before he can pull me out of the kitchen Gemma stops him.

"Umm, no. Last time you "spoke" to her it was a 15 minute make out session." Gemma smirks crossing her arms teasing us. Blush forms on my cheek and I hide my face in the hand not grasping Harry's.

"Just 3 minutes." Harry pleads and I look hopeful to the girls. They sigh and roll their eyes but allowing us a moment alone.

When we get to the entry way right by the steps he wraps his cold arms around me putting his weight on me. "You do realize its 1:45 in the morning right?"