#LGBTQIA+Pansexual

I showed up early because my office is literally next to the restaurant, while Cosmo showed up early because he is currently not working and has all the time in the world.

"Why did Nate only make a reservation for 4?" I asked Cosmo.

"Oh, Tia and Laura aren't talking anymore," he explained.

"Oh," I replied.

"I think that they're never really just friends," he continued. "She just have to put up a front, you know, pastor's daughter and all."

I almost spit out the water that I was just drinking. "Wait, what?"

He just nodded conspiratorially.

"But Tia likes Nate," I said.

"She can swing both ways too. After all, we both do," he countered.

"I'm not Bi, I'm Pan," I corrected.

"LGBTQIA... What is Pan again?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Pansexual means that I can love someone regardless of their gender identity," I explained.

"Or not love someone," he reminded.

Yes, I currently don't love Ellie. At least not in the way that she does me.

"FYI Ellie and I are currently not talking," I informed him.

"Oh, okay. Thanks for the heads up," he replied. "I will seenzone her messages from now on too."

"I actually just read the messages in the notification and then just delete them. So it won't show up as Read."

"So mean," he said as he made a face. "Although she's not really talking to me either. I guess, we don't have anything to talk about, without you being in the equation," he added with a tight smile.

"Anyway, what makes you think that Tia's Bi?" I asked, genuinely curious. Tia and Laura just seemed like run-the-mill girl best friends to me.

"Because I know that she likes girls?" he replied. "At least I know that she liked this one girl."

"Oh, okay. She never told me about that."

"Of course, she wouldn't tell you," he said with a strange emphasis.

"Why not?" I asked.

But Cosmo did not have time to respond because speak of the devil (actually, Tia is more like an angel).