#VirgoIsInDenial

Michelle

My colleagues in Taiwan were strangely superstitious and gullible in their belief that zodiac signs can determine one's personality.

But really, can the dates and the way the stars are aligned when we were born affect our personalities? I mean, that's a strange interpretation of nature versus nurture.

Well, I'm a Virgo, so whenever I am stereotypically and annoyingly OCD, I'd just tell them to blame it on my Virgo-ism.

Yes, artist, I can see that stray pixel. Don't try to fool me. And please don't use Magic Wand ever, I can see your jagged edges. So clean it up, I'm a Virgo.

But just for kicks, I looked about Virgo personality and I don't know, our supposed, deep inside feelings. And I don't know, maybe the people who wrote the website is psychic, because some are actually pretty accurate.

Although, us humans are so adaptable that sometimes we'd try to make sense or make a connection to things that we normally wouldn't, just because someone tells us that there is a connection.

I'm not a big believer in zodiac and horoscope and those other new world nonsense. But reading about them and reprogramming my mind and my personality to adapt to them is sometimes kind of fun.

Fun, except for the time that it called me cold and emotionally detached and living in denial.

Virgo needs to get in touch with their feelings, this is why they usually seem cold or detached. They are very prone of living in denial. – Zodiac Signs Astrology Website

I am in touch with my feelings. Who are you to say that I am cold and emotionally detached? I may seem cold to you, but that's just because I'm an adult who knows how to use my inside voice.

Actually, I don't have a filter, I tend to say all sorts of weird things to Nate and Ellie all the time. And I get pretty passionate or psychotic when I'm telling them about him.

The fact that I call him him, is a proof of my emotions, right? Or maybe it's just my addictive personality.

And I'm not in denial. Although is saying that I'm not in denial, a form of denial? Mind blown.

Is still calling him him instead of his real name, even though I already know that he is perfectly happy with his girlfriend, who is a pretty cool and nice person, mean that somewhere in the back of my head I'm still holding on to this tiny shred of hope, is that called denial?