#AriesWantsAllOrNothing

Tia

Nate's phone rang, he looked at it then ignored it.

"You don't want to get that?" I asked.

"That's okay. It's just Michelle," he said.

He's actually ignoring her call? Wow.

"It's a date and she's not invited," he added.

"You are really impressing me," I said.

"So another game?" he asked.

"Sure," I replied. "So how is she?" I asked as he was resetting up the board.

"I don't know. We haven't actually been talking," he replied.

"Really? Why?" I know what I want his answer to be: "because of you, Tia." But if he didn't answer that that's okay too.

"I thought it would be better if we kept our distance," he answered. "I'm here for you. You are my number one now."

An Aries wants a man to give her all of his attention, "all or nothing", she has to be number one in his eyes. – Zodiac Signs Astrology Website

I can actually feel blush creeping up my cheeks.

"You're just saying that because I just kissed you," I teased.

He laughed.

"But seriously, you're like not talking to her anymore?" I asked. "So you also stopped giving her rides home?"

"She can just take an uber," he replied. "Speaking of which, I can be your personal driver now."

"But I live in the opposite direction," I reasoned with a laugh.

"Her house is actually not on the way either," he answered.

"Oh."

It's not? Then why would you go out of your way to pick her up every morning and then drop her off after work? Actually her office is nowhere near yours either.

An Aries can be jealous. Her jealously is rooted in her possessiveness. – Zodiac Signs Astrology Website

But wait, that's the past. That was before. That was before us. That was before he was mine.

"You know how she is," he said with a shrug, as if that explains everything. "Anyway, her him finally talked to her again," he added.

"Yah, I saw her Facebook post," I replied. "I feel kind of bad for her that he has a girlfriend."

"Well, we can't all end up with who we want," he answered.

"Yes, not all of us are so lucky."