#FriendsTilDeathDoUsApart

Michelle

"I don't understand why you still remain friends with me," I said suddenly.

"You know why," he replied.

"Yah, but you don't think that we'll ever... ever, right? Did I ever gave you the impression that I liked you?" I asked.

He just shook his head.

"Besides, you don't even like me anymore-"

"That's why we can remain friends."

"Is that it?"

"You know, you are actually the first person I really got angry with."

"Really? But we met in college. Didn't other people from your formative years anger you?"

"I went to an all boys school and surprisingly it's a girl that pushes my buttons."

"That doesn't explain, at all, why you still tolerate me."

"I know that you won't ever ever like me. And I don't like you in that way anymore. But of course, I'll still be your friend. Because contrary to popular belief, a girl and a guy can be just friends. And friends accept each other no matter what."

I laughed, and repeated, "No matter what."

"Yup. And in your case, that's a lot."

I narrowed my eyes and replied, "Yah, I know."

Nathaniel

Yes, I don't like her anymore. But I guess, she will always matter to me. She will always be important to me. We will be friends till death do us apart.

And I hope that Tia could understand that. I hope that Tia wouldn't still see her as a threat.