#GoldDigging

Tia

Michelle had always claimed that she wants to find herself a rich old man that close to his death bed or a sugar daddy or a sugar mommy.

But I think she's actually not. Because if she was then she would have accepted Nate and Ellie.

And maybe she would have gotten an actual iPhone for Christmas, instead of me.

Not that Mich needs any more fancy gifts, because Ellie is just as generous as Nate, and Ellie had always lavished her with gifts on her birthday and on Christmas.

Although I think her him is pretty well off too. But that's not why she is still obsessively in love with him after all these years.

I feel happy and sad for her at the same time.

I think she's lucky that she loves someone so devotedly. It's just unfortunate that who we love might not love us back and have a girlfriend.

I guess, that makes me extra lucky then.

"I won," I said to Nate as my dwarf reached the gold at the end of the tunnel.

"Congrats!" he replied with a smile. "So do we have a rewards system or a punishment system?"

"Depends on what our rewards and punishments are," I replied.

"A kiss?" he repeated with a glint in his eye.

And I replied by kissing him. On the lips this time.

My first kiss and there was fireworks. Even if we are in a crowded board game cafe and the people at the other table are playing Avalon and the bad guy actually found and killed Merlin and is making a lot of racket in their celebration.