#LactoseIntolerantFutureKid

Michelle

"So are both lactose intolerant," I stated as I stuffed a big spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"But I cheat," Nate replied as he took a big spoonful from my bowl for himself.

"So does that mean that the chances of your future kids being lactose intolerant is like 100 percent?" I wondered. "Is that how the punnet square works?"

"I don't know, I was bad at Science," Tia replied.

"Poor kid, if ever," I commented.

"It's not such a bad thing," Tia said.

"What are you even supposed to feed it?"

"Why are we talking about future kids?" Nate asked.

"Yes, we just started dating," Tia commented.

"But you'd want to get married and have kids eventually, right?" I asked, and Tia and Nate just looked at each other.

I guess they haven't gotten to that part of the relationship yet.

"Anyway," I started to break the awkward moment. "Nate, will you be my future kids god father? Because you're so rich and generous and I'm pretty sure you'll spoil them for me."

He raised his eyebrow in response, as Tia laughed nervously.I wonder if she's adding silently in her head, "if Nate doesn't happen to be Mich's future kids' actual father."

Wait, again, why did I even think of that.I rejected Nate and it's not like he wants be back or anything. So the possibilities of him before my future kids father are second to none.

"Okay, maybe I shouldn't have eaten half of your ice cream," Nate said suddenly. "I will see you two in a while," he added as he got up and left the two of us girls.

I laughed, while Tia looked mildly concerned.