Merry Christmas!!!

Taki's had an alluring scent to Clary, pulling her closer to the diner, "Guys, hurry. My stomach is grumbling and the demon is trying to unleash itself from the inner depths of my appetite." Clary was almost jumping up and down and stomping her feet like a three year old making Jace laugh and put his arms around her.

"Clary, calm down they're walking as fast as they can. They aren't as hungry as you." His arms were tightly wound around her waist, pulling her into him. He lowered himself to the ground, almost pressing his knees to the pavement and putting his mouth to Clary's belly. "Tell her little man, she needs to be patient. You're waiting long enough."

Clary giggled as his mouth moving over her stomach tickled her. "Stop it, I needn't have patience, and stop saying little man, they could be a girl, you know." She was smiling down at him her eyes telling him that she was laughing on the inside yet squirming because of her hunger.

His bright honey eyes met hers, "I know, I know. But I'll be happy if they're a girl or a boy, as long as they're healthy. But patience are required for a lot of things. And this little one right here is being patient, I mean nine months in the slammer has to mean you're patient. Everyone has to do it, but damn. Patience is something everyone has and must use." He stood back up after laying a kiss on her small baby bump, his arms still encircling her. Jace was still smiling at her, even as he bent down to closer their faces and laid a sweet gentle kiss on her lips.

"Stop canoodling you two." Clicking of heels gave away who it was; that and the word choice.

"Maybe if you had gotten here faster," Clary said with her lips still on Jace's keeping him close with her hands tangled in his hair. "We wouldn't be canoodling in the first place."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, blame us. I blame the hormones going off in your brain. It used to be Jace who was always wanting to have sex, now it's been turned around." Magnus jumped in to the conversation. "Now I'm hungry, let's go eat."

Clary pulled away sharply from Jace making his smirk, "Finally you guys are on the same page as me." Her hair whipped around her as she turned back to Jace, "I can get anything, right?"

Jace chuckled, "Anything and everything you want. Whatever you want, you will get." Jace had his arms around Clary's torso as she started walking towards Taki's. Neither of them cared if the others were behind them, they just walked on as Clary's stomach grumbled again.

Pushing open the door Clary's eyes landed on Kaelie and instantly Clary grew quite angry. She placed her arms over Jace's and they waddled over to the horseshoe shaped booth which was also the largest and stood waiting for the others.

"Why didn't you just sit down?" Simon asked quizzically, his eyes searching Clary's face for answers.

"I've had pretty bad morning sickness today, so it's better that I can get out fast unless you want my recently digested meal on the table." Clary said directly knowing and not caring that people were listening. Kaelie wasn't over there, she was talking with a customer and looking back and forth between him and Jace. But Jace was ignoring her and just holding his beloved fiancée.

"That's descriptive," Simon said as he sat down, pulling Isabelle after him and moving over so the others could sit down, "And very gross." Jace sat on the edge to hold up Clary if she got dizzy or tired and next to Clary was Magnus and Alec. Next to Alec was Maia and Jordan. Isabelle and Simon were next to them and all together they completed the booth with enough space between all of them.

Jace had his arm draped over Clary, keeping her close as she laid her head on his chest. She had her hands on the top of the table playing with her ring. "You've been playing with that all day, what's up?"