No Way I'm Staying Down

Jace laid Clary down on the bed gently as Magnus approached her side at the bed and grabbed her hand.

"I need you to get everyone out besides Isabelle. I need space to work on her and I cannot have people breathing down my neck. I need Isabelle because she is Clary's Parabatai and you know that when they are together, you are stronger. And Clary is going to have to draw on some energy from Isabelle to survive. She has lost a lot of blood and is still losing more. We can't heal her yet without knowing what he did to her either. I need Isabelle in here. But I need you to get everyone out." Magnus had his hand sparking blue over Clary's as he told Jace what to do.

"Okay," Jace said and walked back into the bathroom.

This is all my fault. If I had just went into there with her right after she asked. I shouldn't have pestered myself with the question of what he said to her and made the bed. I should have just gone in there with her.

Jace walked into the bathroom and everyone averted their eyes to him. "Magnus needs everyone to leave while he works on Clary. He needs space and can't have people breathing down his neck." Jace turned his gaze to Isabelle. "But he needs you in there with her. Clary needs to have energy while Magnus uses magic on her, and she can pull energy while she has her Parabatai near her. She needs you Izzy."

"Of course I will stay. He should know I am not going to leave her side until I know she is awake and okay." Isabelle said getting up and walking to push everyone else away.

"She is losing a lot of blood and Magnus said we can't give her and iratze until we know for sure what he did." Jace's voice drifted as Isabelle pushed at Simon, Maia and Jordan.

"I don't care I am staying with my daughter." Jocelyn refused to leave the room.

"He won't be able to help her like he could if you are in there. He can't have anyone else in there." Jace argued with Jocelyn.

"Are you staying?" Jocelyn asked.

"Of course I am. We all know I will fight and fight until I can stay." Jace said back when Magnus walked back into the room.

"And that is why I need everyone to grab Jace and drag him out. Right now the bleeding has stopped, but we can't be for sure how long that will last. I need everyone out and that means you too Jace. I need only Isabelle."

"No I am not leaving. I don't care what you say, I am not leaving Clary's side. No." Jace kept arguing as Alec put his hands on his shoulders.

Jace turned around to swing at him but his arm was caught by Luke. Luke grabbed his other arm and held them in place as Jace started kicking out. Jordan and Simon grabbed his feet and legs, holding him still and lifting him up.

Their grips on Jace never faltered but it didn't stop him from kicking and swinging himself around to get out of their hands. Jace kicking out hard sending Jordan and Simon flying into the wall. Luke and Alec tried to wrap Jace in their arms, but he flipped over making them lose their grips. Magnus ran over to him and pushed him to the ground as all the men in the room jumped on him to keep him on the ground and not run to Clary.

Maryse grabbed Jocelyn who was pushing her way to the door. Jocelyn was fighting it like Jace was, but doing less of a job.

"Maia!" Luke yelled still trying to hold Jace down. "Get Jocelyn out of here! I don't care what you have to do just get her out! Don't let her get to Clary or else you will have a harder time getting her out!"

"Got it!" Maia yelled in return.

"Isabelle, you help her!" Alec yelled to his sister who was already running to Maryse with Maia to hold Jocelyn down and get her out.