I Just Did

Clary woke up on her side with strong arms wrapped around her waist. Clary didn't have to turn to know who it was because no one's heart could beat like Jace's. Clary snuggled into his chest as she felt his arms tighten around her.

"Clary?"

Clary turned around to look at Jace.

"What did he say to you Clary?"

Clary looked down afraid to tell him what he said. "Can I tell you tonight? Not now but later."

"Okay. How are you feeling?" Jace looked at Clary with great concern growing in his eyes.

"I feel better than I did yesterday night," Clary said with a small smile.

"Good. Are you hungry?"

"A little but I think I should take a shower first." Clary looked him in the eyes, "Do you want to join me?"

Jace was slightly caught off guard but smiled at her and chuckled, "I am always interested in seeing you in any way. So yes. I will join you."

Clary was getting up but pulled back on to the bed. Jace wrapped his arms around her waist as she landed on his lap. He moved her hair over and kissed her neck. "I am glad you're feeling better."

"Me too," Clary said smiling and half closed her eyes as Jace kissed her neck. She let out a sigh and leaned into him.

When Jace finally let her get up she went to the bathroom. She turned and looked at him, "Are you coming?"

"Yeah, I will be there in a minute, I am just going to straighten up the bed." Jace moved to the side of the bed and started pulling the sheets tight.

"Okay, neat freak." Clary said with a smile and went into the bathroom.

"You mean neat hottie. I like it dirty and rough in the sheets, but I will always prefer it to be clean after that."

"Oh, my God." Clary rolled her eyes and shut the bathroom door leaving Jace chuckling. After he heard the water start running he sat down on the bed and stared at the bathroom door.

"Please don't lie to me." Jace whispered to himself, directing it at Clary.

Clary was standing in the shower letting the hot water run on her body when she heard the door open. Clary smiled as she heard Jace walk closer to the shower and open the door. She was facing the opposite direction and turned. Not Jace. Sebastian.

Clary was about to scream but her quickly put his hand over her mouth and shoved her against the shower wall. He got close to Clary's body so they were touching. "I told you dear Clarissa. I always get what I want. And I want you. All of you." Sebastian whispered close to Clary's ear. He knew Clary was strong, but here she was at a disadvantage. She was wet and slippery, she couldn't fight back, but that wasn't stopping her. She scraped her nails across his face and brought her knee up.

Sebastian barley dodged it, turning to the side and catching her leg. Sebastian brought out a stele out of thin air and put it to Clary's leg. Then he moved his hand away from her mouth.

Clary opened her mouth to scream but nothing but puffs of air came out. She couldn't talk or scream. Then Sebastian put another rune on her leg and she felt her legs go out from under her. She would have hit the floor if Sebastian hadn't caught her and pushed her to the wall again. Her arms numb and unmovable, he set on his shoulders. Then he grabbed her legs and put her against the wall, caging her body in as he pulled her lower and positioned himself.

Clary had tears streaming down her face, but she couldn't do anything. She couldn't fight back. She couldn't kick, slap or punch. All she could do was cry and close her eyes knowing what was coming next. She felt pressure and started crying harder, not making a sound. She felt her body being pushed and pulled. Sebastian's nails digging into her legs, breaking skin and causing blood to run down her legs and run down the drain. She opened her eyes and saw Sebastian with his head thrown back, she looked down and saw him holding her. She felt the tears stream down her face more than before. She threw her head back against the wall making Sebastian look up at her.