I Want To Remember

"You don't remember us?" Simon asked to clarify things.

"Not really. Everything is kind of fuzzy," Clary said with confusion written on her face. She turned her head to look at Jace who was still sitting on her. She looked up at him with a smirk on her face. "No offense but why are you on top of me?"

"Sorry." Jace said still in confusion, "You were kind of kicking around and we needed to heal you. Since you wouldn't stay still, I had to get on top of you."

Silence filled the room and Clary was smirking.

"Well, this is awkward." Isabelle threw her hands up and gestured to the two on the bed.

"Not really. It doesn't feel awkward." Clary still smirking was staring up at Jace.

Jace raised his eyebrows at her and gave her his signature crooked grin that always made her go weak at the knees. Her smirk turned to a smile that lit up her eyes like sparkling diamonds.

Magnus looked between the two of them. "Jesus even with the case of the crazy's, she still finds him attractive. What the hell?"

Clary turned her head to look at Magnus with a glare that made him back up, "I do NOT have a case of the crazy's. So shut up." Clary looked down at herself. "Wasn't this shirt light blue when you put it on me?"

"Yeah, but...." Isabelle drifted off and gave her an odd stare. "Wait you remember that?"

"Yeah, I remember you dressing me because I was literally half dead and then endless black eyes and snow white hair. Then. Nothing." Clary shrugged her shoulders. "Well, that isn't necessarily true. I remember a throbbing pain in my legs, neck, abdomen, arms, hands and feet. I must have really have been fighting that healing."

"You kicked me through a door." Alec said for a matter-a-fact.

"Seriously? How did I do that while bleeding to death?"

"We have no idea." Magnus confirmed her.

"Well, I have an idea but you probably don't want to hear it." Isabelle said.

"Shoot." Clary said with a cautious look.

"Well, you remember the black eyes and white hair because of a recent event that took place. You were injured severely and that was being replayed in your head so we knew what happened. We think since you were unable to move when he did that to you, you were fighting on the inside. But since that was being replayed in your head, we think you were trying to fight with him." Isabelle looked at everyone's faces. "Did that make sense?"

Everyone started shaking their heads, but Clary spoke up. "So what you are saying is that I was unconsciously fighting you guys thinking it was him?"

"Exactly. See," Isabelle looked at everyone else. "It made sense to the girl without her memory."

"I think the word you are looking for is amnesia. 'It made sense to the girl with amnesia.'"

"You know what I mean." Isabelle said swiping her hand in the air.

"I know I am soaked in blood." Clary said looking at Isabelle.

"How are you feeling?" Magnus asked.

"I feel fine. I don't have a huge gash in my throat anymore, I am not coughing up blood, let alone spitting it out. So I think I am good."

"How about your head? Are you feeling dizzy?"

"No."

"I think she can go take a shower as long as there is at least one of us is in the bathroom with her, and one in the hallway. Two people with her at all times at least, if not more." Magnus said giving everyone reassurance.