Quiz answers

The next chapter will be dedicated to the winner, who got most the answers correct! @ekdancer6622

As there are many references in the story, they got all reasonable, acceptable, and good answers that are considered right. But the top answers are...

1. Ex angelis. “From the Angels”

2. Metal pot. Kitchen knife. Frying pan. Shard of glass. A window. 

3. Silver imbedded sparkle made into vines that blended more with the gold, and it goes to the front and back.

4. Jordan and Simon to Magnus.

5. Because Jace is on top of Clary, holding her down from her previous struggles as she stares at him with attraction and he returns the stare.

6. Because she called her a slut and a bitch because she had Jace and Kaelie didn’t. 

7. James/Jem

8. Starting off a light blue, it turned to a maroon color.

9. Clary, was the first to recognize him as Brother Zachariah.

10. Because Jace is laying alone on her bed when she opens the door.

11. A drum, chapter “If I want anyone here, it’s you.”

12. An explosion and a tornado.

13. Because she would kill him. Because his arms are huge. Because he did nothing wrong and she had started it.

14. She calls him a duck. Leech. Bloodsucker. Snoopy prick. 

15. Clary and Jace having a baby.

BONUS QUESTION***

16. A lace up back. It would fit to Clary’s body. It ran down to her feet, it then flowed around her feet so she wouldn’t trip on it as she was walking down the aisle in heels. It had one slit up the side of her right leg and stopped a little bit above the knee. Strapless, but having the sleeves hang off the shoulders, but not long sleeves, but a spaghetti straps, but a little thicker, made of a kind of veil fabric. Silver imbedded sparkle made into vines that blended more with the gold, and it goes to the front and back. Silver gloves made out of the same material that the straps are made of, having them run up to her elbows.

You really didn't think that I was that cruel did you? To make you have to get them all right and have it posted this week. This was just for fun, the chapter should be updated tomorrow if Wattpad didn't delete it.

Thank you for reading and answering the questions