The Finale

Jace was running hard and fast to find his redhead, but instead of finding her, he found Magnus fighting off three Endarkened Warriors. He was throwing out magic from his fingertips, and his body was being thrown right back.

Jace threw a seraph blade, slicing off an Endarkened head, letting it fall and smack into the ground. Magnus, taken aback turned for a second and was thrown back into a tree, and Jace wasn't about to let Magnus get hurt any more than he already was.

Running and flipping into the air, he landed in front of Magnus, catching the blade of the Endarkened warrior with his own, but Jace had more control of his movements and was a hell of a lot angrier. He kicked out and his foot smashed into the stomach of the Turned man and he kicked back up and the tip of his boot hit the man's jaw, shattering it. But that phased him none.

Jace reached out with his blade and caught the neck of the Endarkened, slicing his throat open and turning just in time to put his blade through the third Endarkened Warriors chest, and letting them both fall to the ground.

Jace didn't give them any more of his time and turned to Magnus who was pressed against the tree, bleeding from his nose, mouth, ears, and even his eyes. His body was so worn down from all of the magic he had used, and now he was feeling it.

"Magnus," Jace reached out for him. "Where is Clary?"

Magnus looked up disoriented. "Sebastian took her." Magnus coughed and grabbed Jace's arm. "He had about fifty Endarkened Warriors with him. He was going to kill all of us, and make her watch. He had multiples of them grab her, some of them survived, some of them didn't. He walked up to her and told her if she didn't go willingly that he was going to kill us. And she started fighting with him, and a war broke out between all of us. We were failing miserably, Clary was protecting us. She was grabbing so many of them and burning them into ashes, but she couldn't get them all, and neither could we.

"She was watching Isabelle get attacked with her own whip, saw Simon being thrown around and turning them to salt, and even me being attacked with blades. But it wasn't until she saw Alec get thrown into that tree and heard a loud crack that she let them grab her and take her to Sebastian. And she told him to leave us alone and she would go with him. But of course, Sebastian had to make sure so he bashed her across the head and had the Endarkened Warriors pick her up and put her in some box. The baby didn't surrender though, and they killed four Endarkened by burning them alive before she was put into that box. And when they had her trapped in it, the fire was pushed back into her body. I tried to follow after them, but at one point, Sebastian wasn't going to commit to his word and he sent five Endarkened back to me, and now here we are."

Jace held Magnus up and listened intently, and with fear. This was the woman he loved, and now she was with the one person who threatened not just their lives, but the entire world. And now he had a weapon, albeit one he couldn't control, but that weapon was Clary and their baby, and that made Jace very angry.

Clary was still sleeping, as her body was entrapped inside of the glass box. Her red hair was splayed out and floating around her as there was water inside holding her up. Her black and white dress was now floating around her as well, her belly prominent and a very angry child inside.

Sebastian stared at his little sister. He ran a hand through his pale hair, his Morgenstern ring caught the light was flashed on his hand. His dark eyes were trained in on his sister's face; she looked so peaceful at the moment. He knew that would end as soon as she awoke and realized where she was and who she was with. That was when he had to worry.