New Story

Hello my lovely readers! Thank you all for continuing on with me throughout this story, but I've got another one for you now. I have the introduction/informative part of the new story posted. The book is called The PinUp Coffee Shop, and after I get some responses from people, the first chapter will be posted. 

So check it out and leave a response, that will get Chapter one posted up sooner. But because I love my dedicated readers, I will give you a snippet of Chapter one for you to see if it's a story for you. 

*******

He leaned his arms on the counter and took a seat in one of the spinning black chairs. Clary put a menu in front of him and smiled at him. "So, I've never actually been here before, but I've had a lot of people tell me it's pretty great. So, what's good?"

Clary chuckled, "Well, I'm kind of biased so, it really depends on what you're in for. Are you in a hurry or wanting to stay a while? Because if it's the former I'd suggest coffee and muffin, because we make killer muffins. Now if you want to stay a while, we have a huge selection. It may just say Coffee shop, but we are kind of more than that."

As she spoke, the golden boy was switching between watching her eyes and her lips moving. His gaze was so heavy it made Clary's heart sputter in her chest a bit, but she wasn't about to let him get to her, she had a job to do.

"I think I'll start with some coffee, give me a chance to look over the vast menu, because I definitely want to stay a while." He gave Clary this sultry look that made her knees weak, and it was distracting her, but she still went on to grab a cup off the counter and grab the pot and pour him up a cup.

"Do you want anything to sweeten it, cream or sugar?" Clary smiled at him, not letting him see what his eyes and husky voice was doing to her.

"Only your number. I think that would make it sweet enough." His honey gold eyes were staring her down as if challenging her as he brought the mug up to his lips.

Clary shook her head at him and laid a set of silverware in a napkin in front of him. "I'll give you some time to look at the vast menu to see what you want, and I'll be back shortly." She picked up another coffee cup and picked up the coffee pot before she gave him a small smile and walked away to another table, fully aware of the fact that he was watching her walk away from him.

*******

I love you all very much, thank you loving this story. I hope you love The PinUp Coffee Shop too!