Emotions Hit The Fan

Clary was covered by the black sheet, her leg kicked out from underneath it and her naked body pressed against Jace's. He had his arm wrapped around her waist keeping her close as the other arm was wrapped around her upper body, brushing his fingers through her tangled hair. She was lightly trailing her fingers over his exposed abs and chest.

"Where you really serious?" she asked breaking the comfortable silence.

"About what?" Jace asked as he continued running his fingers through her tangled, long, red hair that he loved so much.

Clary never stopped tracing his muscle lines, "About having a baby. Where you serious, or were you just saying that because it's what I mentioned that I wanted?"

He moved his hand from her hair to under her chin, pushing her face up to look at him. Her eyes were a shimmering green, they had the sparkle that he noticed was missing when she had amnesia. "Of course I was serious. I wouldn't have said that if I didn't mean it. I am only scared."

"I am too. Do you want to wait a while, you know, until everything is over?" asked Clary, meaning everything with Sebastian.

"It may be the best thing. To wait until he is dead." Jace said, his face twisted when he remembered what he had done to her just the day before. He looked back at her with a sad expression, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have thrown myself at you after what happened. I shouldn't have taken advantage of you after all of what he did to you. I shouldn't have slept with you knowing what he did to you. I should have controlled myself. I'm sorry."

Clary groaned and pushed herself away from him. She reached off to the side of the bed and picked up his shirt. Putting it on, it reaching her mid-thigh, she stood up to grab her clothes out of the dresser.

After collecting them all she turned around, walking to the bathroom, stopping and looked at him, "You didn't throw yourself at me. It was the complete opposite way around. I am just fine." She opened the bathroom door, stepped inside, and slammed the door, but not before Jace saw her turn the lock.

Isabelle was laying on the bed next to Simon. They still hadn't taken that next step, so they were only staring at the celling talking about what happened with Clary, Sebastian, and Jace when she heard a knock on the door.

Groaning, she got up, "Whoever it is, it better be important."

When she opened the door, Clary was standing in the doorway, light blue skinny jeans with worn fabric on the thighs and knees, a purple tank-top and a pair of black boots with four inch heels that Isabelle had bought her. Her hair was down, flowing over her shoulders. She had a black leather jacket in her hands, her arms crossed over her stomach, showing the bandage she had wrapped around her entire hand and trail up her forearm. "I guess it isn't that important," she started shaking her head, "No, it's nothing don't worry about." Clary said as she started turning away.

"Come on in Clary. It's okay, I'm sure it is important." Isabelle said grabbing her arm, pulling her inside of her room. When Isabelle closed the door, she looked over on the bed and saw Simon staring at her with fearful eyes.

Clary sighed and walked over and sat next to him on the bed, "I'm sorry I was such a bitch earlier. I never meant to be like that. I couldn't remember anything and I was tired of having everyone in my business. And I'm sorry for calling you a leech, and a bloodsucker, and a duck, and you know. Everything else I said. I'm sorry."

"Wait," Isabelle said, "do you have your memory back?"

Clary nodded, "I kind of accidently slammed my head against the corner of a wall after getting light headed and passing out. My memories all came back at once. And I can honestly say that it hasn't been the greatest reunion with everything."