Ouch

Isabelle ran into the room staring at Magnus. He was holding Clary's wrists down to the bed, puzzled by the hold Isabelle looked over at Clary.

Her body was jerking and shaking like she was going to have a seizure and her throat was bleeding again. Under the blanket you could see blood rising to the surface of where her leg was stabbed.

Isabelle ran to Magnus and Clary with a towel to put at her neck, "What is wrong with her?"

"I don't know she was complaining about a pain in her abdomen in her sleep and I put my hand on her stomach and she punched me. I know she didn't mean to, but it really hurt, then her body started jolting, causing her to bleed again, and she is thrashing around from the pain."

"In her abdomen?" Isabelle asked.

"Yes," Magnus said as she stopped thrashing and let go of her wrists.

"It could be an after pain. She was probably dreaming about what he did to her and she felt the pain all over again. I am pretty sure he wasn't nice about everything and he hurt her. She is feeling that all over again." Isabelle turned her head to Clary who was staring at her with wide teary eyes. "Am I right?"

Clary nodded her head and cried again. Magnus put his hands on her neck as she as paling again from the blood loss. He stopped her bleeding again and she fell asleep, "Okay, we need to know exactly what he did. I don't want to have to do this but I need to look into her mind. But I want to make sure it is alright with her mother. I will be right back."

"Okay." Isabelle said grabbing Clary's hand and holding it.

Magnus took in the sight. Clary was laying down, pale face and soaked in blood. Her shirt no longer looked blue, it looked more of a maroon color. The blankets were pulled around her waist because her body was cold but her head was burning up. Her pale face was splashed with freckles that only made her look paler. Her lips were chapped and dried out stained with blood and were parted slightly. Her eyes were closed, but the blood loss made shadows under her eyes only darker. She looked like a zombie. And she looked like she was in a lot of pain.

Isabelle had her hand wrapped around Clary's limp one. She was leaning over her, watching like a hawk. Isabelle reached her other hand up and lightly ran the back of her hand down Clary's face. She let tears come to her eyes and whispered to her. "Please be alright Clary. I need you. I need my best friend, my sister. I need my Parabatai. Please wake up and be healthy."

Magnus let a puff of air out of his mouth and wiped away the tears that were forming in his eyes as he prayed silently that Clary would be okay and that Isabelle would give her energy. She was bleeding so much and it wouldn't completely stop. Hopefully Jocelyn would approve of him reaching into her head and seeing what happened, knowing Clary couldn't speak. He wiped his eyes again making sure he had no tears for them to see.

Jace was scared, he couldn't see Clary, comfort her, hold her. He couldn't do anything but stand outside her door and worry. Nothing.

"I should be able to do more. I should have been with her. This never should have happened. If I was with her this never would have happened."

"Stop blaming yourself Jace, there was nothing you could have done that you didn't do. You tried getting in there sooner but you couldn't." Alec said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"But I should have been there."

"I wouldn't want you showering with my daughter anyway. So there was nothing you could have done, Jace. Don't blame yourself." Jocelyn said walking over to Jace and putting her hand on his face.

Jace just inhaled deeply and starred at the floor, trying not to give away that they had already done more than that. Jocelyn stared at him for a moment, she was about to say something about them doing more than that, but something saved Jace from the lecture.