I'm Lost

Jace was standing in Clary's room, afraid to move, as if his body would shatter if he even took a breath to deep. He didn't know what to think. Why was she so angry at him? What did he do to aggravate her so much? How long had that been building up?

About ten minutes later he finally felt as though he could move from his place. Wanting to know what happened, he walked into the scene of the injuries. Opening the bathroom door, he stepped inside.

Appalled by what he was seeing, he took a step back. He never knew that Clary had that much anger built up, so much that could make her cause that much damage.

Blood was spotted on the floor in splattered dots. Broken glass littered the floor along with broken stele pieces and bandages. Picking up a piece of glass, he noticed it was rimmed with blood. Seeing it was the mirror that was smashed in he took a deep breath and stepped farther into the room. Afraid of what he would see if he turned around, he stood in the center of the room. Closing his eyes, he dropped to his knees.

Clary and Isabelle were walking out of her room at 11:03 when they were stopped by Alec. "Clary, Isabelle, what are you doing?"

"We are going to the Pandemonium," Isabelle answered pushing Clary and herself forward.

Alec stepped in front of them, "I don't think that it would be such a good idea with the condition Clary's in."

Clary chuckled, "Calm down Alec. I'm fine. Good as new," looking down at her hand she sighed, "Well, my memory at least."

Alec stood there staring at her then looked down at her hand. He pulled her into a hug then picked up her hand, "Are you okay, what happened?"

Clary shrugged, "Don't worry about it. I'm fine, it is just a scratch, no need to fret about it."

Alec didn't believe her, but he also knew how stubborn she was. He could ask Jace, or ask Isabelle later. "Okay, well, be careful please. If you need anything, you can call."

Clary bobbed at him, "And please don't tell anyone else about my memory being back, Magnus is okay to tell. But don't tell your parents or mine either, don't even bother telling Maia and Jordan. Okay? I just want a little time to adjust again."

Alec nodded at her, "Sure. Of course, I will let you tell them. Does Simon know?"

Isabelle sighed, "He was in the room when Clary told me, and I texted him telling him to not tell anyone else."

Alec shook his head again, "I am sure Jace already knows, how did he react to it?"

He saw Clary flinch at the name, seeing the hurt expression she wore. He looked back down at her hand. No there is no way in hell that he did that to her. I don't even know why that thought would even slightly cross my mind. He said to himself.

To avoid Cary answering the question, Isabelle quickly jumped in, "He was thrilled. We are going to go now though." Isabelle pushed Clary forward past him. "Bye Alec," they said as they walked away.

When they were out of sight, Alec ran to Clary's room.

Jace stood up finally and turned around to see a blood smear on the wall. He walked over to it and ran his fingers over it, seeing it hadn't dried yet. He got up and went into the bedroom again, noticing that it had made the bed unconsciously when he was waiting for Clary to come out of the bathroom. He even organized some of her comic books that she had in the room as he waited for her.

Glancing around, he looked at every picture, every drawing, and every note on her wall. The pictures were mostly of the two of them, there were a good amount of her with all of the others. Of course there were pictures of her and Isabelle and her and Simon, but mostly there was her and him.