Angels Stick Together

To all of my readers, are you a fan of the television show on Freeform Shadowhunters???? Are you aware that they have decided not to renew it for a season 4 and want to only give us an extra 2-hours for a SERIES FINALE???? They have pushed back Season 3B and two more hours for the series to finish off until SPRING 2019!!! This is outrageous and we cannot stand for it!!!! From my understanding, our beloved cast and crew were getting ready to announce they had been picked up for a season 4 when all of a sudden, Netflix pulled out of the deal and screwed us over. This is not acceptable and we cannot go down like this. We have already started our uproar but we are going to need a lot of power. 

We have to unite as the strong fandom that we are! We are taking to social media: Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, and Everything you can possibly think of. We are tweeting as much as we can to save out show. If you want to help, go to your accounts and we need to raise hell better than Valentine, Lilith, and Sebastian combined!!! Go to you twitter and other social media accounts tweeting out why we deserve to keep going. Share your stories of what the show has done for us, why it's important to us, share your fan art, hell share our stories!!!! We need to do what we do best and tell them what we feel and what we want. 

Use the hashtags #PickUpShadowhunters #SaveShadowhunters #AngelsStickTogether #AngelUpRoar and don't forget to tag those who need to hear us. @Freeform @Hulu @Netflix @ConstaintinFilms @ShadowhuntersTV even other channels like Fox, CW, TNT, anything you can think of for us to get our show picked up again. We have been trending since yesterday. After the news broke our #SaveShadowhunters was trending at #1 WORLDWIDE in just hours, now we are being told that it is somehow being overused so we are creating more and today's is #PickUpShadowhunters. Keep our tags out there and keep them trending!!! Follow as many Shadowhunter and Nephilim accounts as you can to keep up on how we are doing. One really good one that I follow too is Shadowhunters Updates #SaveShadowhunters they are also @NephilimUpdates.  You can also contact Freeform and Netflix to express our frustrations, just be kind about it if you can because we want them to renew us, not hate us.

We need to be heard all across the world and we cannot give up on the things that matter to us. And we need them to know that if they get rid of our show, they're watcher ratings are going to fall substantially, and if we go down, we are taking them with us.

We Angels need to stick together and make our voices be heard!!!!!