Chapter 1

A/N: I REALIZE THAT THERE ARE HUNDREDS! AND I MEAN HUNDREDS OF MISSPELLED WORDS, WRONG GRAMMAR, AND INCOMPLETE SENTENCES. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 13 YEARS OLD AND JUST STARTING TO LEARN HOW TO WRITE PROPERLY. AND I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO FIX ALL OF THEM. SO I DO APOLOGIZE! SO JUST LOOK OVER THE SMALL MISTAKES AND ENJOY THE STORY I WROTE FOR YOU!

__________

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I slammed my hand on the stupid alarm clock that lived on my table drawer next to me.

6:30 a.m.

I threw the covers off of me and got up.

I walked into the bathroom and did the usual, brush my teeth, take my clothes off, get in the shower and get out.

I put on some blue skinny jeans and a tank top. I put on my red hoodie and my converse.

I put on mascara and some lip gloss. I blow dried my hair and left it down.

Lastly I put on my wolf necklace that Seth gave me a week after he phased, he said that whenever I wore it that he would always be there for me and that nothing could ever hurt me.

I smiled to myself in the mirror, I have loved Seth since we were little kids, I just never got the courage to tell him. 

I sighed and walked out of the bathroom, 7:45.

I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs. I found Emily making breakfast with Sam by her side.

"Morning!" I greeted.

They turned and smiled "Morning!"

"Hungry?" Emily asked.

"Starving!" I responded.

"Here." She set a plate with scrambled eggs and bacon on the table. I sat down and ate it quickly, man that woman can cook, I took the last bite and at the same time the guys came in through the door.

I gave my plate to Emily and checked the time, 7:55.

"Crap we're gonna be late!" I grabbed Seth's wrist and we ran to school, we only had 10 minutes to get there and it usually takes 20 walking.

I got tired after 5 minutes.

I stopped to catch my breath, "Come on Chels were gonna be late!" Seth whined, I shot him a death glare.

"Can't you see I need to catch my breath, I don't have wolf speed like you," I hissed.

 He picked me up bridal style and started running. He carried me all the way to our lockers, ignoring the glares of girls and guys, he set me down and I opened my locker and got the book I needed for chemistry,  we ran to to our first class and got there the second the final bell rang. We took our usual seats in the back next to Stacey.

"Thanks for carrying me," I said, he smiled.

The rest of school went by fast, I walked out of my last class with Stacey "Wanna come to my place?" I asked her.

"Sure!" She said in her small quiet voice.

"Great! I need help with math" I said, she looked at me and smiled, "Of course you do, my beautiful math dummy!" She said with laughter.

"You know me so well, my beautiful math nerd." I responded, we burst into laughter. We reached my locker and I put some of my books away and stuffed others into my bag.

Seth came up to us "Hello pretty lady's!" He greeted

I smiled and Stacey blushed, that girl was always blushing, but that's what I loved about her.