Chapter 29

Okay so this is not one of my favorite chapters :(
I didn't do such a good job on this one :) 
Sorry for any misspellings :) I'm a failure at spelling and grammer =) 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Seth's P.O.V

"Crap you told mom?" I whined.

Leah decided to join me and Jake. Since we split from the pack. "Seth cut the sibling thing for a second" Jake thought. "Go on Leah" He finished.

"Well I went home and thought about. And decided to come join for Seth's safety and er other reasons. So I left a note for my mom and. I expect Sam to find out later.." She finished. 

I Suddenly Chelsea popped into my head. "What about Chelsea?" I asked her. "I don't know. But I guess she knows".

I felt my heart break a little. I wanted to tell her. 

"I'm sure she's fine. Seth" Jake reassured me. I let my head hang. "I feel bad for leaving her" I  felt my eyes start to water a little. "Seth she's with Sam. She's fine" Leah nudged my shoulder. I let out a small huff. 

"So what do we do now?" Leah asked. "I'm gonna check in with the Cullen's" He thought. "Leah you should probably nap" He finished. "I'll run the border" I said. Maybe it would get my mind off of Chelsea. 

"Okay" Jake thought and took off. So did I.

I took off not listening to Jake and Leah talk. I ran the border in silence thinking of Chelsea. 

Her beautiful smile and contagious giggle. I missed her. I need her.

"SETH. JACOB. LEAH" I heard the yells of someone. They sounded so much like Chelsea.

Chelsea! Chelsea! My mind started racing and I took off towards the sound of the voice. I dodged tree's and jumped over logs. I skidded to a stop when I saw the figure of a girl. 

My heart started racing as the girl turned around. It was Chelsea. Her face instantly lit up and she grinned. I ran to her. 

She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Seth" She whispered in my ear. She pulled away and smiled. I finally found you" She kissed my muzzle. 

I wanted to hold her and kiss her so badly.

"Seth what are doing?" I heard Leah ask. "It's Chelsea" I answered. "What!" She thought. 

I turned around and walked into the woods. I phased and put on my clothes. I ran to Chelsea. I smiled and pulled her into my chest. "Chelsea I'm so sorry I left you" I said as I hugged her tighter. "Seth can't breathe" She mumbled. 

I pulled her away and kissed her. She was surprised at first but kissed back. She pulled away and smiled. "Don't ever leave me you idiot" She giggled and smacked my arm. I smiled at her. "What are you doing here? What about Sam?" I asked her, my smile disappearing. 

"I sort of left them behind" She mumbled. "What? Chelsea are you crazy? Sam's probably worried about you" I told her. She sighed. "I know. I really hurt him" She whispered. I pulled her into another hug. 

She pulled away.

"What about Bella?" She asked. I know she was trying to change the subject. "She's pretty bad, but nothing serious. I guess" I answered. She gave a small smile. "So she's pregnant huh?" She asked. "Ya half vamp and half human" I said. 

She smiled. "Do you think Jake or any of the Cullen's will get mad I'm here" She asked. "I don't think the Cullen's will mind maybe the blonde. But Jake will probably freak." I answered. She sighed. "Maybe I should go back, I don't want to start any problems" She said.

"No don't!" I responded. "Your not a problem and Jake knows that your my imprint" I said. she smiled. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Yes and if you don't believe me, let's go to the Cullen's" Before I could let her answer I picked her up and started running.

She giggled.

Chelsea's P.O.V

As we approached the house. I could tell Edward was probably able to hear my thoughts.

So I decided to have a mental conversation. 

Edward if you can hear me. This is pretty awkward for me but I'm gonna try it. I'm sorry for intruding. I know it's stupid of me but I just can't be without Seth. and I promise I'll stay out of your way and try not to become such a problem. 

I took a deep breath as we reached the front of the house. Edward was already standing at the front door. Seth put me down and slipped his hand in mine. I sighed as we walked up the front steps.  

Edwards expression was dead.

"Chelsea. i don't mind that your here and I appreciate that you want to help Bella. But I'm not sure about your brother" He said. I replayed the moment of me leaving Sam in my head. Edward sighed. 

"I'm so sorry" He said. I gave him a small smile. "It was my decision" I said. He nodded. "Jake appeared at the door. He didn't look so happy. "I'm not going to argue, you can stay. I owe you" He walked back into the house. 

I sighed of relief. I know he was talking about the time he kissed me and made Seth and I break up. 

"Who is it?" A cracky voice asked. Probably Bella. "Come in" Edward said and walked inside the house. Seth and I awkwardly walked in. Bella was sitting on the white couch. She looked bad. She had dark circles under her eyes. 

I gave her a small smile. She practically grinned. "Hi Chelsea" She smiled. I waved "Hi Bella" I smiled. "I see your finally with Seth. I remember when you asked me for advice" She smiled. Acting as if she was perfectly healthy. 

"Ya" I smiled as Seth pulled me closer. "Well I'm glad your here" She said. I smiled.

"Well Seth why don't you take Chelsea with you to run the border" Jake said. Seth nodded happily. I smiled. "I'll see some uh other time Bella" I smiled and walked out the door with Seth. "She seems so happy" I whispered to Seth. 

He nodded. "I know" He smiled and kissed me cheek. "I'm glad your here" He put his arm around me. I smiled.

"So Mr. Clearwater show me how to run the border" I giggled and kissed his cheek. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is short :)
Comment and Vote :)