Chapter 17

Okay sorry this Chapter came before 16 I guess I messed up but if you just read Chapter 15 go to Chapter 16 right after this Chapter :) Don't read this one yet if you haven't read chapter 16 :)
_____________________________________________________________________________ 

The sunlight peeked in through my window. I sighed and blow dried my hair. I put it half up and curled it. I put on light makeup and looked in the mirror. 

I felt different. I haven't been myself since that day I saw Gabe again. Even Seth's notice, he hasn't been talking to me lately. 

Every things just falling apart. 

I put on blue jean shorts and a yellow flowy tank top. I slipped on my white vans and put on my wolf necklace along with my bracelet that Seth gave me.

I walked downstairs to Emily cooking. "Hey" I attempted to smile but failed. "Hey" She said cheerfully. I sat at the table and grabbed an apple. There was an awkward silence. "Chelsea are you okay" She asked concerned. I sighed and shrugged. "I don't know" I mumbled. She turned off the stove and sat down next to me. 

"You know you can tell me if anythings wrong" She said. I looked down at the table and sighed again. "It's just that a guy from my past has come back and I just can't stop thinking about him" I responded. "Ohhh... And your afraid that you might be starting to develop feelings but you don't wanna hurt Seth" She said. I felt my eyes start to water.

Two seconds later i had tears streaming down my face. I let out uncontrollable sobs as Emily held me. "I hate myself for feeling this way" I whispered. "Shhh.." She softly whispered as she stroked my hair. "It's okay, there's nothing wrong with having feelings for a past love" She whispered. 

I pulled away, she wiped my tears away. "I don't know what to do" I whispered. She sighed. "Maybe you should go on a walk, you know get your feelings straight. Think about how you feel for the both of them. I'm sure you'll figure out who you truly love" She responded. I smiled and hugged her. "I love you Emily" I whispered. "I love you too" She pulled away.

I stood up and walked out the door. I headed into the woods. I took in my surroundings, leaves on the tree brushing by skin, the woodsy smell. I stopped in front of a tree. It looked so familiar. There was writing on it.

I stepped closer and read what was carved in.

Chelsea + Gabe= Forever 

It was our tree. I haven't been near it since our break up. I softly brushed my hand against the carving. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the tree.

"You remember" I snapped my head up to the voice. I scanned the area around me but saw no one. "Up here" I looked up and there he was. Sitting on our branch. Gabe.

"Gabe" I softly whispered. "Chelsea" He whispered back. "Come up here" He smiled. I turned away. I probably shouldn't but i can't help it. I grabbed one of the branches and hauled myself up. He let out his hand and I took it. He pulled me up. I sat down next to him.

There was silence between us. "Remember all the times we had up here" he asked. I smiled. "Ya" I responded. 

More Silence.

"So how you been" I asked. He smiled "Good" He responded. I smiled. "How about you?" he asked. "Good".

"So your with Seth now" He said. I looked away "Ya" i responded. "After so many years" I smiled "Ya". "Chelsea?" "Ya".

"I still love you" He whispered. I felt my world stop and heart start to race. He still loved me. I turned away and tried too control my breathing. "It's okay if you don't feel the same" He mumbled. I looked at him and back to the ground. "I-I don't know how I feel" I told him the truth.

"I know you've always loved Seth....But can I have a chance" A tear escaped my eye. "I'm so sorry" I whispered. I jumped off the branch and landed on the ground. He jumped off as well. I started running away. I could hear him behind me.

He grabbed my wrist and I slammed into him. I pulled away and wiped away my tears. "Chelsea please" I looked away. "I don't know" I said. I pulled my wrist back and started to run away.

"WHAT ABOUT THE CARVING IN THE TREE?? CHELSEA PLUS GABE FOREVER?" I stopped and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and turned around . "I'm so sorry".

I turned back around and ran away.

Seth's P.O.V

I watched her as she spoke with Gabe. What did he mean about "I know you've always loved Seth....But can I have a chance".

Was he trying to get with Chelsea? And why is Chelsea crying. I ran along side her "WHAT ABOUT THE CARVING IN THE TREE?? CHELSEA PLUS GABE FOREVER?" He yelled.

What was going on?? Is Chelsea cheating on me?? No she would never do that.

Would she...
_____________________________________________________________________________

Will Chelsea tell Seth about Gabe and what happened between them two years ago??
Would Chelsea ever cheat on Seth??
Thanks for reading and commenting/voting :)
Comment and vote for Chapter 18 =D

Loves U!!!