Moving On - Part 1

It feels so good to update this story :) 

Comment. Vote. Fan!

____________________________________________________________________________

I felt my warm tears slowly run down my cheeks.

Today was the day.

I wiped my tears away, setting another picture frame in the box. I had almost everything packed. My clothes, photos, bed sheets. Almost everything. My room looked pale, the walls were blank only the pale yellow color to be seen. And my bed lay the middle with the small bedside counter next to it. All my furniture would stay behind.

Almost everyone I loved would stay behind. Everyone besides Stacey.

I grabbed my last box and carried it down stairs, setting it down next to the all the others. "You all packed?" Sam asked, a small smile on his face. I nodded my head. Emily stood next to him, her big pregnant belly sticking out. I smiled. Little Isiah would be coming in two months. 

Sam wrapped his arm around my shoulders and looked around the room, like he was reminiscing on all the memories I spent here. "It feels like just yesterday you moved in with me" he said. I smiled. "I can't believe you're going to college now" He mumbled under his breath. Emily walked to my other side, resting her hand on my shoulder. 

"And I can't believe Stacey and you chose to go to college in California" she said, a small smile on her lips. I smiled back. 

"Hello" Stacey's voice filled the silence in the air. We turned around. Stacey stood by the door, her face glowing. "Hi" I smiled. She grinned "Everyone will be over in a minute to say goodbye" she said. I smiled once again. "You packed?" she asked, walking in. I nodded my head. "Yup all done" I responded. She smiled. "Me too" a smile still on her lightly tanned skin. 

"I'm gonna get the food ready" Emily said walking into the kitchen dragging Sam along with her. Stacey walked to my side. "Wanna go on a quick walk?" she asked. I smiled. "Sure."

We stepped out into the warm summer sun. The heat gave me a feel of comfort. We walked in silence towards the beach. Then the water works came out. Stacey stopped walking to wipe her tears away. "I can't leave him behind" Stacey whispered, I pulled her into a hug. "I know" I mumbled in her ear. She pulled away, more tears running down her face. I knew she was talking about Embry. 

They've been inseparable since the day they got together, they've only had one fight in their two year relationship. 

"I don't want to leave him behind, but college is so important and I know my parents would have loved to see me go to California and study there. That's where they first met" She sobbed. "I know Stac, but think about it. Embry wants you to go to college, he want's to see you be successful" I softly said. She wiped her tears away, and a small smile re-appeared.

"I guess you're right" she mumbled, sniffling. 

"Has Seth talked to you?" she asked. I felt my heart crack at his name. I haven't seen Seth since I told him I was leaving to California, and that was three days ago. I looked down, shaking my head. "He's still upset" I mumbled, looking back up.

"I think we broke up" I mumbled.

"He's coming today though, right? He has to even if you're broken up, you're each other's imprint" she said. I shrugged my shoulders. "I hope" I whispered. She didn't respond, just pulled me into a hug as my tears started to fall. I Iay my head on her shoulder. "I don't know what's gonna happen with us" I sobbed. "I want to stay for him, but I also want to go to California" I whispered in her ear. She softly rubbed my back.