Chapter 11

Chelsea's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to the sunlight

Last night we came back form our trip in the woods and fell asleep.

He wasn't next to me.

I got out of bed and got in the shower, I put on a yellow summer dress with a short white sweater. I slipped on my white converse.

I curled my hair.  

I wanted to look pretty today.

(By the way school already ended so it's summer)

I walked downstairs and was tackled by a warm hug from Seth. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. 

"Morning." I said "Morning." He pressed a soft kiss on my lips. "Get a room!" Embry yelled. "Shut up." Seth mumbled. Embry looked down. He was one of the guys that hadn't imprinted yet. So far it was only Seth, Sam, and Jared.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple, Seth grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. 

He crushed his lips to mine, and I dropped my half eaten apple. I wrapped my fingers in his hair.

He pulled away and picked me up bridal style. "We are we going?" I giggled. "On a date!" He responded, the brightest smile on his face.

I waited in his arms patiently, we stopped in a small clearing with a blanket and a picnic basket. He set me down and grabbed my hand, he led me to the blanket. 

"Awww Seth." He chuckled and we sat down. I waited as he set everything up. "Seth this is so sweet." I said, he grinned.

We spent the rest of the day lieing down in the sun talking about almost everything in our lives. It was something we always did. 

"Chelsea?" 

"Yeah?"

"I Love You."

"I Love You Too."

"Chelsea?"

"Ya"

"Why do you love me?"

"Because I know you'll always be there for me. Because your the kind of guy that listens. Because I know you'll always be there through thick and thin. Because your the kind of guy that will laugh when I fall, but help me up in the end.. Because without you I'm nothing, you're my imprintee and I'm you're imprint. Because you're my best friend Seth Clearwater.  "

He reached for my hand and entwined his fingers with mine.

"Seth?"

"Ya?"

"I Love You"

"I Love You Too"

He bent over and pressed his soft lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss. He pulled away and stared into my eyes. It was so easy to get lost in them. I cupped his cheeks in my hands I pulled myself up and crushed my lips to his. Our lips moved in sync. I could feel the fireworks bursting in my stomach.

Nothing could ever ruin this moment.

We kissed for what felt like an eternity, I pulled away and giggled. "Your so beautiful." he whispered.

I giggled and sat up.

"You know what I really wanna do?" I asked

"What"

"I wanna steal Jake's motorcycle and go for a ride"

His face instantly lit up, we stood silent and burst out in laughter. "Let's do it" He grabbed my hand and pulled me up, he started pulling me into the woods. "Wait what about the picnic basket?" I asked. "I'll get it later".

We ran through the woods until we found ourselves in Jake's yard. "Maybe we should ask him, in case he gets like really pisst and tries to kill on of us?"  I suggested, He nodded.

"You go ask, I'll wait for you" I smiled and nodded "Okay" I knocked on the front door, no answer. I decided to walk in, Billy was probably with Charlie, and he's like a dad, so he won't care.

The house was empty and smelled like the woods, there wasan empty pizza box on the counter, I rolled my eyes. Jake was a big eater, he probably ate the whole thing to himself. I walked down the hall and knocked on Jake's door.

No answer.

"Jake" I waited for a response, "Jake if your in there I'm coming in, its Chelsea." I put my hand on the doorknob, slowly turning it and peaking my head in. Jake was on his bed starring at the ceiling. He looked up and put his focus back up at the ceiling. "Jake?"

"What?" He growled, someone wasn't having a good day. "Is it okay if Seth and I use your motorcycle?" He was silent "Jake?". "Sure," he responded with no emotion. 

I was starting to get annoyed, ever since Bella left, he's been lifeless. I walked towards his bed and sat down. "Jake I know that your hurt right now, but lieng on your bed all day is not gonna make you feel better." I whispered. 

"Shut up Chelsea, why do you care?" He snapped back. "Because I care about you, and not only does it hurt me, but it hurts everyone else to see you like this".

He sat up and glared at  me, I pulled away in case he phased or something. "She's gonna marry him." He mumbled. 

I didn't know how to respond to that, what could I possibly say to help him? The girl he loved is getting married to someone else. Frankly, I wasn't shocked. "Well maybe you should try to find another girl, you know go on dates, try to find an imprint." I suggested. He looked at me like I was crazy. "Never mind then..." I whispered.

I stood up "We'll have the bike back by tonight" 

I started walking out the door, "Wait." he called.

He grabbed my wrist and I felt hot lips crush against mine. 

OH MY GOD Jacob was kissing me. I opened my eyes, his were closed. I couldn't pull away, he was to strong. I kept my lips still, pounding on his chest. 

"Jake let me go." I tried to speak but they came out mumbled.

Why was he doing this? He knows Seth imprinted on me, he knows that I love Seth.

I couldn't let him do this. I started smacking his arm and trying to pull away. I moved my head and pulled apart our lips. 

He stood still looking behind me, I turned around. 

Seth was standing behind us,  shaking and growling "I'M GONNA KILL YOU BLACK!" He yelled. I ran towards him and pressed my hand to his chest. "Seth calm down. I didn't want him to phase, not here. 

He turned his glare towards me "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?".

Before I could say anything he turned around and ran out the door. I could feel tears streaming down my face. 

I ran out the door

"SETH!"

It was to late, he was already gone. I turned towards Jacob and glared at him.

"I HATE YOU JACOB BLACK, I HATE YOU!" I yelled.

Seth's P.O.V

How could she do that to me? How could Jake do that to me?

The girl I loved with all my heart was kissing one of my best friends. 

Why? How?

_____________________________________________________________________________

What's gonna happen between Seth and Chelsea?

Comment and vote to figure it out :)