Chapter 27

Okay so this is were we officially enter the action in Breaking Dawn! 
Oh and everything that the wolf's say belongs to Stephanie Meyers. I just changed some of the ways they said them :) 
Sorry for any misspellings :) My mother was rushing me :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

I sat on my bed listening to music. Seth left after Sam yelled at us for having some fun in the backyard. Apparently I'm grounded for like the first time in all of my 15 years of living.

I rolled my eyes. Sam..

So dramatic.

"Yoo hoo" 

I looked up and smiled. Stacey was at my door. "Come in" I smiled. She smiled and lay down next to me. "So I heard about the little adventure you had with Seth in the backyard" She giggled.

I grabbed my pillow and smacked her with it. "Shut up" I giggled. She grabbed the another pillow and smacked me across the head. I giggled and we got into a pillow fight.

Just like our younger years.

We fell on the bed giggling. "So how's life?" She asked. I smiled to myself. "Perfect" I giggled. "You?" I asked. She sighed. "In love" She giggled. "Embry's perfect. I can't believe I never noticed him" She giggled. I smiled.

"Well I'm glad your happy" I smiled. She stood up and walked to my window seat. "Do you wanna go to the beach?" She asked. I smiled. "Sure".

We walked out the door and walked to the beach. We sat down on some rocks.

"Remember when we were like 13 we always came here" She asked. I smiled. "Ya I remember".

"This is where both of us had our first kiss" She smiled. I giggled. "Ya. You with Chad and me with Justin. Who can forget that" We giggled.

"Hey there" 

We turned around and found two guys probably our age standing behind us. One of them had blonde hair and brown eyes, the other had curly brown hair and dark green eyes.. "I'm Lucas and this is Troy" The blondie points to himself and his friend. 

I gave a small smile as well as Stacey.

Green eyed Troy seemed shy, as if he didn't want to be here. 

Lucas jumped off the rock and sat next to Stacey. Stacey's cheek got red. Troy awkwardly sat down next to him. "So what are you guys doing here all alone?" Lucas asked. I rolled my eyes, these losers are seriously going to flirt with us.

"Were talking" I answered. He smiled. "Can we join in?" He asked. I rolled my eyes again. "Sure" Stacey whispered. I looked at her in shock. 

She shrugged as in saying what? That girl can never be mean. I turned away to the sunset. It was so beautiful. Yellow, orange and a hint of pink. 

"It's beautiful isn't it" I jumped up a little. Green eyed Troy was sitting next to me. He had a British accent. It actually sounded kind of cute. I gave him a small smile. "Ya" I agreed. He smiled showing his cute dimples.

"Are you from here?" He asked. I nodded my head "Ya just down the street" I smiled and turned back to the sunset. "Sorry about my friend Lucas he's a bit of a flirt" He whispered. He chuckled and I giggled.

"Ya well my friend has a boyfriend, as well as me" He smiled like it didn't matter I had a boyfriend. "Ya I'm not really into dating. I like to get to know someone a lot more before going on a date" I smiled. "That's nice" I grabbed a string of my hair and pulled back out of my face.