Chapter 41

Not my best work but it will do :) 

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Sam?" I whispered. 

"Chelsea" 

He looked worn out and depressed, his eyes were red. Guess he was crying.

"Sam" I sobbed and wrapped my arms around his waist. I cried and sobbed into his chest as he held onto me. 

"Chelsea, I'm so sorry for hurting you. I never meant to do it. I'm so sorry" 

I let out another sob,

I could feel his warm tears drop onto the top of my head. "Sam, please don't ever leave me" I begged. "I promise." He held onto me tighter. 

He softly pulled me away. "Chelsea, why were you crying and beating up your wall?" He asked. I gave a small smile, at his attempt to make fun of me.

I wiped my tear stained face.

"I, it, Seth, he..." I took a deep breath, trying not to let my tears fall again.

"Seth kissed another girl" I whispered. He looked at me in shock, not saying a word. guess he didn't know what to say. "But your his imprint" He mumbled. "That's what I thought.." I whispered.

"Chelsea, I'm so sorry" He wrapped me in arms again. I closed my eyes and just embraced the moment.

At least I got my brother back.

I pulled away, and sighed. "I'm fine.." I gave a small smile..

A gasp filled the silent air. We turned around. Emily stood at the door, a smile creeped on her face. "Emily" Sam whispered. "Emily!" He smiled and ran to her, he picked her up and twirled her around as they kissed.

I turned back around, as they mumbled about love and missing eachother. I looked at the floor, the pictures rested, scattered around. I sighed and picked them up. I put them on my desk and sat back on the bed.

"If you guys don't mind, I would like to be alone" I mumbled. They turned towards me and gave me a sympathetic look, they left, closing the door behind them. I sighed and fell backwards onto my bed. I stared at the ceiling.

I didn't bother to cry anymore. It wouldn't get me anywhere. I turned on my side staring out the window.

I closed my eyes hoping that I'd fall asleep and wake up the next morning, and I'd realize that everything from the day Sam hurt me, would be just a dream, a simple dream...

__________

I opened my eyes to the sunlight. I snapped my head.

What time was it?

I looked at the clock, 10:45 a.m.

Wow, I slept through most of yesterday.

I rolled out of bed and stepped into the shower.

_____

I stepped out and put on dark blue sweat shorts with a white tank top. I sat at my vanity starring into the mirror.

Everything from yesterday came rushing back. I sighed and buried my face into my hands as the tears flowed out like a river. 

I softly sobbed to myself. 

"Chelsea"

I snapped my head up and wiped away my tears. 

Brady and Collin where standing by my door. I gave them a small smile and started to brush my hair. 

Acting as if they didn't see me a couple seconds earlier.

"Hey Chels, we were wondering if you wanted to come to the beach with us?" Collin's voice filled the quiet, awkward silence.

I took a deep breath as I braided my hair to the side. "I don't think I'm in the mood to go out" I mumbled. 

Brady stepped next to me. "We know what happened between you and Seth, Seth's hurt, and really sorry" He mumbled.

I stood up in anger. 

"HE'S HURT? REALLY?  I'M NOT THE ONE WHO LET A STUPID BRUNETTE SLUT KISS ME!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT? GO TELL HIM THAT A STUPID SIMPLE SORRY ISN'T GOING TO MAKE UP FOR IT!!" 

They backed away.

The anger inside me started to fade away, I calmed down and sat back down.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you" I mumbled. Collin nodded, "We understand".

They walked out.

I sobbed and broke down. I didn't care anymore, I just let the tears fall.

How can one guy cause all of this pain?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment and Vote :)
Sorry this chapter didn't come out as good as I thought it would be haha :)