Chapter 30

This is all from the book breaking dawn :)
I just re-oredered some things and changed what  they said a little bit :)
Sorry for any misspellings or sentences that don't make any sense :)
I love the song A Thousand Years by Christina Perri <3 So I just decided to put it in this chapter :)

 _____________________________________________________________________________

Seth and I ran around the border.

God was I bored.

Besides being with Seth. That made me happy. But still nothing to do besides run, that's it run! 
Who knew being in Jake's pack was going to be boring.

I let out a wolf sigh.

"I'm not bored" Seth thought. I rolled my eyes. "That's because your all happy and  like in love with Jacob and Edward. I swear sometimes I think your gay" I joked. "I am not gay!' He stated. I let out a wolf laugh. "Ya I guess your not since your dating me" I thought back and ran ahead.

"Oh does someone want to race" He offered. I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Ready set.." I took off before I said go. "Hey that's cheating" He complained. "No it's not" I took off running ahead.

I was in the lead.

"Catch me if you can" I thought and ran faster. Suddenly I felt something brush pass me. I looked up and noticed Leah was ahead of me. "Hey Leah this is our race" Seth whined. "Oh stop being such a baby slow poke" She gave a wolf laugh and left my sight.

"God she ruins everything" Seth stopped running to catch his breath. I walked over to him. "Seth, it's fine, it's just a stupid race" I thought. "Ya I guess" He licked the side of my face. It was weird kissing each other like this.

"I think it's normal" Seth interrupted my thoughts. I rolled my eyes again. "Privacy Seth" I thought back. "Sorry but it's kind of hard not to listen to thoughts of the girl I love" He licked my again.  

I licked him back.

Seth popped his head up. His ears looking all cute listening to a sound. I listened closer. "Sounds like wolves" He thought. "Hurry howl for Jake" I Thought to Leah. Leah and I let out a wolf howl. 

"Come on"

I ran next to Seth heading to the area where they were at. We could feel Jake phase.

"What is it" Jake shouted in his head. "Incoming. At least three" Seth responded. "Did they split up?" Jake asked. "So far no other point of attack".

"Don't challenge them wait for me" Jake thought. I followed behind Seth while Jake started thinking about how dangerous it is for Seth and I to left alone. 

"Look who's getting all paternal" Leah thought. "Head in the game, Leah" he thought back.

"There's four, three wolves and one man" Seth thought. These are the times when all of us were thankful for Seth's super hearing. 

We stopped at the clearing. Seth on Jake's right shoulder and Leah on the left. I walked next to Leah. "So now I rank under Seth" Leah thought. "Hey your above me" I thought. 

"I don't care where you stand just shut up and get ready" Jake ordered.

They entered the clearing. Jared was in the front with his hands up. Paul, Quil, and Collin behind in wolf forms. Seth was right.

Jared cleared his throat.

"White flag of truce Jake, we need to talk" He said. I rolled my eyes. "Think it's true?" Seth asked. "Makes sense but..."

"Ya" Leah agreed. "But..." I finished.

None of us relaxed. "It would be easier if I could hear you talk" Jared said. Jake didn't want to phase. None of us moved or made a sound. "Okay I guess I'll talk" Jared said. "Jake we want you to come back" 

Quil let out a soft whine behind Jared. "You've torn our family apart, it's not suppose to be this way" Jared said. "We understand how you feel with the Cullen's but your overreacting" He said

Seth growled, Jared turned to him and then back to Jake. "Sam is willing to take this slowly. He's calmed down and talked to the elders." 

"Translation: They've lost the element of surprise" I thought

It was weird how our minds were separate. We couldn't hear their thoughts. It was like this was our pack and they were Sam's pack. And Sam's my brother...

"Billy and Sue agree with you. Jacob, that we can wait and until Bella... is seperated from the problem. Killing her is something none of us are comfortable with." Jared said. 

Jake got mad and let out a small snarl. 

"Easy Jake" Jared said

Leah, Jake, and Seth got into their own conversation. I stared into the eyes of Paul. "Come back Chelsea. Emily and Sam are heart broken" I heard him think. I stepped back in surprise, How could I hear him. 

"Pa-Paul" I thought. "You can hear me" He thought. I blinked in surprise. What's going on. I closed my eyes and took my mind off of Paul. I concentrated trying not think about him or hear them. I opened my eyes.

I didn't hear anything but the voices of Jake, Seth, and Leah. "Ja-Jake" I thought. He turned to me. "What is it" He asked. "I-I uh I just heard Paul think and he talked to me. But when I closed my eyes. I couldn't hear him anymore" 

"What?" Leah thought. "I think I can hear their thoughts when I want to but then not hear them when I want to"

I was confusing myself. "Okay we'll talk about that later, go make a circuit around with Leah." I nodded and took off with Leah.

What was going on?

_____________________________________________________________________________
Comment and Vote :)
This Chapter isn't so interesting but I'm tired and I still need to do my homework :) So this is what you get :) 
By the way I never thought I'd make it to chapter 30 =D