Chapter 31

Sorry for any misspellings or grammer errors :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Next Day

So it turns out I can hear both our pack or I mean. Oh I don't know! 

I can hear both packs... Ya that works. I mentally smiled to myself. Jake says I could use it in case they were planning to attack or something.

I ran around the border, 

I hated being apart from Sam and La Push. 

I missed him, I missed Stacey and little Claire. I missed the beach. Suddenly I remembered about the cute guy I met at the beach. 

"Oh so you think he's cute!" Seth demanded. "No, I meant he's good looking but nothing compared to you" I thought back.

I never get privacy.

"I knew you had a thing for him" He sounded jealous. I rolled my eyes. "Seth I love you and only you" I thought. "I love you to" He responded.

"Ugh cut the love thing please!" Leah pleaded. I meantally giggled. "Sorry".

"Hey where's Jake?" I asked. "I don't know, haven't heard of him a while" Leah responded. "Maybe he crashed at their place" I suggested. "Ya I guess, I'm gonna look for him thought, I'm worried" Seth said.

"Seth I'm your girlfriend! Not Jake" I joked. "I know that" He said it as if I was stupid. "Good! I thought you were forgetting for a second" I mentally giggled. 

"Don't start" Leah demanded. I rolled my eyes. "Hey come with me" Seth said to me. I thought about for a second. "I don't know. The big dude and the blonde scare me" I responded. "Don't worry, you have me" He reassured me.

"Okay but Leah are you gonna be okay?" I asked her. "Yes I need some time to myself anyway." She responded. "Okay then" I thought. 

I took off with Seth to the Cullen house. I stepped behind a tree and phased. 

It felt good to be human again! Although I smelled nasty, like a dog. Gross! Suddenly I remembered about Seth. Seth is going to see me looking and smelling like a hobo!

I started panicking. I know I shouldn't be worrying or anything. But hey I'm a girl, I worry about these things. 

"Hey you ready" I jumped up. I turned around and faced Seth. I turned back around. "Ya let's go" I took off before him. We walked up the stairs, before we could knock the door opened. Esme stood at the door smiling. "Come in" I walked in Seth behind me.

I felt dirty being in such a nice clean home. Seth walked in next to me, I turned the other way. "Hi is Jake around?" I asked. "Yes he's sleeping though" Esme said in her motherly voice. It reminded me so much of me mom. 

Edward appeared next to her. "Hello Chelsea, Seth" He nodded at us. I smiled "Hi".

"We just came to see if Jake was okay" Seth said happily like a little kid in a candy store. I rolled my eyes. I looked at Edward. 

"Back off my man, Edward" I thought in my head, Edward let out a soft chuckle. "I'm so sorry Chelsea" He smiled. I giggled. Seth and Esme looked at us weirdly. I smiled. "Mental Conversation" I smiled. 

Esme gave me a heartwarming smile. "Would you like breakfast?" Esme asked. Seth's face instantly lit up. "Yes!" He blurted out. I smiled. "Sure thank you"

"I'll make you something" Edward said. I smiled. "And Chelsea if you want there's a bathroom where you can take a shower up the stairs to the left" I smiled. "You read my mind" I joked. He let out another soft chuckle. "Oh and I think Alice can let you borrow something".

As soon as Edward said Alice's name. She came down the stairs with a bright smile. "Oh Alice please" Edward mumbled. "Come on Chelsea" She grinned. I giggled. "Yay lets play dress up" I joked. Alice grinned even bigger. "Yes!".

She pratically dragged me up the stairs and shoved me in the bathroom. "They'res shampoo and body wash in the shower. Hurry up" She smiled and closed the door. I giggled. Who knew a vampire would be so excited to hang out with a wolf. 

I took my clothes off and ran the water. I stepped into the hot shower. I was probably the first person to ever use the bathroom in this house. I smiled to myself and grabbed the shampoo. Jasmine Rose scented. 

I rubbed it through my hair and washed it out. I took in the smell. It was good. The body wash was the same scent.

I let the water run down my body. It felt good being in warm water. I closed my eyes. I drifted away in Jasmine Rose scented clouds. 

"Hurry Up!" I shot open my eyes. Alice. I giggled and turned off the water. I stepped out and wrapped the towel around my body. 

The door opened. Alice was standing in front of me. I wrapped the towel tighter. Guess I have no privacy.

She grinned. Here put these on. I took the clothes from her hands. She stepped out and closed the door.

I put on the undergarments she gave me, I guess they were new since they still had the price tag. I slipped on the pair of light blue jean shorts and white tank top. I put the black vest over it. I took my clothes and walked out of the bathroom. Alice looked at me and smiled. "You look great! Now let's do your hair.

She grabbed my wrist with no hesitation, as though she didn't care what I was. I smiled. It sort of made me feel comfortable. She dragged me to another bathroom with a huge mirror. Make up and hair utensils were spread all over the counter. 

I gasped. "This looks like a salon" I said. She grinned "I know" I smiled at her. She sat me at a chair. I put my clothes on the ground. "So tell me about your hair" She asked. I shrugged, "It's naturally straight, that's it" I smiled. 

She looked like she was thinking about something. "I think I'm going to put it half up and curl it" Before I could respond she was already tugging at  my hair. 

I closed my eyes letting her do the work. I could feel her hands moving fast across my head, and the curling iron on my hair. Within seconds she was done. I looked at my hair in the mirror. It was cute. She braided the sides.

"I like it" I smiled at her. "I know you would, now your don't need make up because you have natural beauty!" I blushed. I've never been complimented by a vampire, especially since they're our enemies and stuff. I smiled.

"Thanks" She grinned. "Now go downstairs and make Seth stare at you like your the sun he's seeing for the first time" I grinned and giggled. "Thanks Alice, i appreciate it" She smiled. "He no big deal" I smiled and put my converse on.

I turned around one more time before leaving and threw her a smile. Who knew vampires could be so sweet. As I walked down the stairs I could see everyone in the living room. They all turned to me, even Bella. I gave a small smile. The blonde glared at me. I looked away. 

"Hi Chelsea" Bella smiled at me. She looked a lot better. I smiled "Hi".

I didn't notice Seth had his arm around her. I felt a little sting of jealousy, but it passed. "You hungry?" Edward asked. I smiled "Starving" He gave me a half smile. "There's a plate in the kitchen for you" I smiled "Thanks" 

As I walked away I smiled at Seth. He grinned with food on the corners of his mouth.

I giggled and walked into the kitchen. The plate of food sat at the table. And boy it looked good. I sat down and started with the Cinnamon rolls, my favorite! 

As I ate my food silently

Suddenly a strong pain hit my head. My eyesight was blurring. I could barely see anything. I stood up.

I felt my body getting weaker.

I felt myself fall to the ground and everything went...

Black

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment and Vote :)