The Ending To This Imprint Story :)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

I laughed as Seth picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I felt a burst of happines rise inside of me as he twirled me around. 

I kissed his lips as he set me down.

"Happy birthday" He softly murmured, kissing my forehead. 

"Happy Birthday Chels" I turned around to face Stacey and Jade. I smiled as they pulled me into a hug. "I can't believe you're sixteen now" Jade smiled. "Ya Seth you got an older woman" Stacey teased. I laughed as Seth smiled.

"Yes I do" He winked.

I grinned as he pulled me back into his arms, I giggled as he kissed my cheek.

"Now if you excuse us we have somwheres to be" Seth said, pulling me into the woods. I smiled as Jade winked and Stacey waved. 

"Where are you taking me?" I asked. 

"You'll find out" He said, picking me up into his arms, bridal style. 

I laughed as we took off.

Along the way to our destination, we talked and laughed just like the old days, when we where just best friends.

I felt myself beam as we entered our special clearing.

"What are we doing here?" I asked. 

He smiled as he set me down. 

"I just thought we could spend some time together before we went back to your place for your party" He said.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"You're so sweet" I said.

I looked up as dark grey clouds started to form. 

"It's gonna rain" I said, Seth just shrugged and pulled me closer to him. I smiled.

Typical Seth.

The rain started falling.

"Come on Seth, we should get going" I said, standing up. He pulled me back down.

"No just stay with me, for a while longer" I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

The rain pouring down harder.

"Chelsea" He whispered in my ear.

"Ya" I responded.

"You know what Leah told me?" He asked.

I looked up at him.

"No" I answered.

Drops of water slipped off his wet hair.

"She told me she knew we would someday end up being more than just best friends" 

A smiled crossed his face.

I kissed the bottom of his cheek.

"She could have told us earlier" I joked.

A small laugh escaped his lips.

"Ya you're right" 

He pulled me closer into his arms, the both of us soaking wet from the rain...

_____________________________________________________________________________

So this my friends, concludes the imprint story that I have written for you. <3

I hope you've enjoyed every chapter I've written.

Thanks for reading :)