Chapter 6

I got up and got in the shower, I washed away everything that happened yesterday. I got out and put on a long sleeve white shirt with a black tank top under and light blue skinny jeans.

I did my makeup and put my hair into a side braid, I put on my black converse and wolf necklace. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs pass Sam and Emily. I heard Emily yell after me, I just walked out the door,

I walked to school alone, I saw Calvin by the doors. I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back. I walked up the steps to him, he grabbed my waist and twirled me around. I wrapped my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall.

He set me down and pressed a soft kiss on my lips, I smiled and bit my lip. "Well don't you look gorgeous, as always" I giggled and smiled "And don't you look handsome, as always" He smiled at me. 

We walked into the school hand in hand, I could feel peoples eyes on us, I just ignored them and walked to my locker. I grabbed my books and walked to my first class with Calvin. I sat at my desk and he sat next to me.

I looked down thinking of everything that happened yesterday. I didn't notice Calvin said something until he yelled my name. "Chelsea" I looked up "What" I asked, he looked at me knowing something was wrong. 

"What's wrong" He asked, I smiled at him "My brother" I said "Oh" He said. I smiled at him. Everyone starting coming in through the door, Calvin kissed my cheek and went back to his desk. Seth came in and sat down next to me.

"Hey" He said cheerfully, I looked at him with an annoyed face. "You know Sam never meant to call you a slut" He said quietly. I sighed, "Ya I know" He looked at me and smiled, I couldn't help but smile back. "So you and Calvin" he said quietly, I grinned "Ya".

_____________________

I stepped out of my last class and walked towards my locker, I grabbed my things and started heading out the front door. Suddenly I got a feeling like something was wrong, I turned to my right and saw something that crushed my heart. 

Calvin kissing another girl.

I turned away and ran out the door, tears streaming down my face. I ran past Stacey and Seth, ignoring their calls. I ran until I got to my house, I opened the door and ran upstairs to my room. I closed the door behind me and slid down it. I pulled my knees to my chest and buried my face, I let the tears fall.

"God how could I be so stupid" I whispered to myself.

I sat there for what felt like hours, I ignored the calls of Emily and Sam. I stood up and walked downstairs, the whole pack was there, and someone else, someone I never wanted to see again. 

Calvin

"What are you doing here?" I hissed, he looked at me confused "Seth told me that you would need me" I looked at Seth and glared. "GET OUT" I yelled. Calvin looked shocked "Get out you cheating bastard" I hissed "What are you talking about?" He asked as if he didn't know. "I saw you kissing that girl" I silently said. 

"Wait Chelsea, she kissed me" I glared at him "Really because it seems like you were kissing back and really enjoying it" I hissed. "I'm really sorry" He pleaded. I felt tears stinging my eyes "Were through" I said, I ran back upstairs and slammed the door behind me.

I sat on my bed cried my eyes out for the rest of night.

______________________

I looked at the clock beside me, 2:45 a.m.

I can't believe I'm up this late, I stood up and got in the shower, I put on my pj's and lay back in bed. Suddenly I heard my door softly creak open, I turned to my side and saw Seth. He gave me a small smile, I smiled back.

"Hey" I whispered. "Hey" He whispered back. He sat down next to me "Sorry about Calvin" He whispered, I shrugged "It's okay". He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you" he whispered. I felt my stomach get a weird feeling "I love you to" I said back. We pulled apart and stared into each others eyes. He started to lean in,.

I couldn't move, I was for some strange reason frozen. Our lips were only an inch apart.

I pulled him away "Seth I can't" He looked hurt, "Sorry" He started walking to the door. 

"Before I leave I just want to tell you that I love you and I always have, and I imprinted on you" With that he walked out the door.

I felt like I was punched in the stomach. He loves me, like I have always loved him. I felt a tear run down my face. What was wrong with me? Why couldn't I kiss him? Why am I so stupid when it comes to guys?

I stood up and looked at all the pictures of me and Seth. We look so happy in all of them. Tears ran down my face as I remembered all of the good times we had together picking berries, fishing with his dad, playing with Jake.

I looked at one particular picture, it was me and Seth on the cliff, I was smiling at the camera and Seth was just staring at me. I looked into his eyes and saw love...

He did love me...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Will she tell Seth how she feels? How does Seth feel?

Comment and vote for the next chapter :)