Chapter 3

"Hey are you mad at me?" He asked in a quiet whisper,  I looked at him and sighed, I couldn't possibly be mad at Seth. He was my best friend.

"No" I said back, he smiled and sat down next to me. "Can I ask you something?" He asked. "Sure" I said. "Do you like Brady?" I giggled, "No, I just kissed him because, well, I don't know" I answered, he looked relieved. 

I grabbed a pillow and smacked him across the head, "Hey" He yelled, I giggled, he grabbed a pillow and was gonna smack me back, but I was to fast. I got up and ran out the door. I ran into the living room and out the door, I headed to the beach, I turned around and saw Seth right at my heels. 

I reached the beach and run past people, trying not to run into them. I ran all the way to a part of the beach that was clear, I kept running, when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I fell flat on my butt.

I looked up and saw Seth laughing, I stood up and glared at him, he stopped laughing and his face got serious. I started running after him, I jumped on his back, but of course him bieng so strong he was able to carry me and keep running.

We ran across the beach with people starring at us like we were crazy. I giggled the entire way, we stopped at the end of the beach by the cliffs. I got off and sat down, he sat down next to me. 

The sun was going down. "The sunsets beautiful" I said "Not as beautiful as you" He whispered, I felt my cheeks get warm, I turned to him smiled "Right" I said, he looked at me "You are" He smiled. I turned my head back to the sunset.

I don't get what was so beautiful about me. I'm just a girl with black hair and brown eyes, what was so special about me? 

I stood up "We should get going back" I said, he stood up and we walked in silience, he put his arm around my shoulder, I leaned into him.

We reached the house and we were right on time for dinner.  I served myself and sat at the table. I ate in silience and walked upstairs to my room when I finished. I got in the shower and put on my pj's. I lay on my bed and listened to my ipod. I fell asleep listning to it.

Next day

Beep Beep Beep

I slammed my hand on the alarm clock, I got up and dressed into blue demin shorts and a black tank top with a blue off shoulder sweat shirt with black converse. I let my hair down and did my make up. I put on my necklace and grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I wasn't hungry so I skipped breakfast.

I walked to Seth's place, I opened the door and met Sue in the kitchen "Hi Sue" I greeted her, she turned around and smiled "Hey Chelsea, Seth's upstairs" She said, I smiled and walked up the stairs. I opened the door and saw Seth peacfully sleeping.

I jumped on him and sat on his stomach, he automatically opened his eyes. "Morning sleepy monster" I said. He smiled at me "Hello there" He said. I smiled "Get up or where gonna be late" I said. 

I got off of him and he stood up, he wore nothing but his boxers, I looked at him and giggled. I stepped out of the room and he came back a minute later wearing a black shirt and cut off jeans. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down the stairs, he grabbed a bananna and we walked out the door. 

We walked to school and went to our first class.

Skip School part

Stacey got picked up by Chase, they've recently started dating. I walked home with Seth. We reached the house and walked up to my room, we sat on my bed and did our homework. 

"SETH GET DOWN HERE" Sam yelled, we both groaned. We walked downstairs and saw the whole pack in the livingroom. "What's up" Seth asked. "Edward says that Victoria the red headed bloodsucker is creating an army of newborn vampires to attack the Cullens" Jacob informed him. "So what do we do?" Seth asked, "Were gonna fight along side of them" Jacob answered "We have training tomorrow" Sam said

What? They were gonna fight vampires.