Chapter 28

Sorry about any misspellings :) 
Don't you love how I upload the very next day :)

Hope you enjoy :) 

 _____________________________________________________________________________

"Dang! What did I miss?" Quils thoughts entered our heads. "Heard about Charlies call" He finished. "Where getting ready to go" Jacob said. "Why don't you head over to Kim's and drag Jared out by your teeth. We'll need everyone here" Jake finished.

"Come straight here" Sam ordered. "We've decided nothing yet" He said. Jake growled.

"Jacob I need to think about what's best for the pack. I have choose the course that protects all of us best. Times have changed since our ancestors made the treaty. I...well, I don't honestly believe theCullen's are a danger to us. And we know they will soon leave. Surely once they've told their side of the story, they will disappear, and our lives will return to normal" Sam finished.

"Normal?" Jake thought.

"If we challenge them, they will defend themselves well" Sam said. "Are you afraid?" Jake asked.

"Are you ready to lose a brother... or sister" I asked. "I'm not afraid to die" He said. "We know that Jacob. It's one reason I question your judgment on this" Sam said. They stared into eachother's black eyes. "Do you intend to honor our father's treaty or not?" Sam asked. 

"I honor my pack. I do what's best for them" Sam finished. "Coward" Jake thought back. Sam's muzzle tensed pulling over his teeth. "Enough Jacob. You're overruled." Sam's voice changed. The voice of an Alpha.

"The pack is not attacking the Cullen's. Bella Swan made an informed choice, and we are not gonna punish our former allies for her choice" Sam ordered.

Jacob started to leave the circle.

"Jacob , where do you think your going?" Sam asked. He turned west giving his back to us. "I'm going to tell my father goodbye. Apparently there was no purpose in sticking around this long" He thought. 

"Aw. Jake..Don't do that again" Seth whined. "Shut up Seth" Several voices thought together. Including mine. 

"We don't want you to leave" Sam's voice thought softer. "So force me to stay Sam. Take away my will. Make me a slave." Jake thought angrily. "You know I wont do that" Sam thought back. "Then there's nothing more to say" Jake thought and ran away leaving us behind and trying hard not to think.

"He's such and idiot" I thought. "Chelsea" Sam thought. I rolled my eyes. "Sorry".

"So what do we do now?" Embry asked. Sam huffed. "I don't know". "Chelsea go home" Sam thought. "What?" I demanded. "I want you to go home please." He thought.

"Fine" I huffed and turned around. 

I walked away and phased. I put on my clothes and ran home. Not even bothering to say bye to Seth. It wasn't fair he got to stay and I didn't.

By the time I got to the house I was boiling in anger. I was part of the pack to! I should be there! I huffed again and opened the door. 

Why did Sam even send me home?

I was so into my questions I didn't hear Emily until she shouted my name. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to her. "Oh Sorry Em. Stupid Sam sent me home" I said angrily. She gave a small chuckle. "Maybe because you annoyed him" She said.