Chapter 10

Thanks for reading :) Comment and vote :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

I open my eyes and sit up, all the memories from yesterday come back, Seth and I are together!

I smiled to myself and got out of bed, I got in the shower and put on light blue jeans with a white tank top and a blue hoodie, I slip on my blue converse and curl my hair. I skip the makeup and walk downstairs.

Every ones on the couch or in the kitchen besides 2 people Jacob and Seth. I walk over to Quil "Where's Jake and Seth" I asked "They're with Bella and Edward in the mountains".

Seth never told me he was leaving in the morning why would he keep it from me. "Oh" was all that could come out of my mouth.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed and apple "I'm going on a walk" I mumbled. I walked out the door and headed towards the beach.

I sat on the sand and started playing with it. Why wouldn't he tell me? Maybe because he doesn't want me to worry. I shrugged and took my ipod out, and started singing along, I was alone so no one could possibly here me.

I wasn'y paying attention until someone tapped my shoulder, I turned and saw...

Calvin

I took my headphones out and frowned "What do you want?" I hissed, he looked hurt. "Chelsea I'm really sorry for what I did the other day, I never meant to hurt you" He responded, I could feel the anger start to boil in me.

"I don't care Calvin, you kissed her, and you didn't bother to push her away" I hissed, he wasn't saying anything back. "Just leave me alone okay" I walked away and headed back to the house. I turned around and he was sitting on the sand looking at the ocean.

I turned back around and headed to Stacey's. 

I knocked on the door and Stacey opened it "Hey chels wasn't expecting you" I smiled "I know, I was just bored and Seth's busy" I responded, she moved to the side so i could walk in.

"So you and Seth huh?" I giggled "Yup finally after so many years" She smiled "I'm happy for you".

We walked up to her room and sat on her bed.

_____________________

I was walking back home it, was already dark and Sam was gonna be pisst. I started running when I noticed the porch light on at Jake's place, suddenly I saw everyone gathered together, and Bella's truck. 

I ran over towards Sam and Emily, "Hey what's going on" I asked "Jake got hurt" I gasped, Jake was like a brother to me "Is he gonna be okay" I asked "Ya he's gonna be fine just some broken bones" I felt relieved "Oh okay" I said back.

I turned to Seth and he stood up from the log he was sitting on and ran towards me "Hey" I whispered. he grinned "Hey" He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I pulled away to see Bella come out and walk to her truck.

"She told Jake that she picks Edward" Seth whispered in my ear, I frowned. Bella was always breaking Jake's heart in one way or another. I walked away and headed back to my house.

I could here Seth following behind me, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, I slammed into his chest "Ow Seth next time you do that make sure I'm wearing a body protector thing, so that your rock hard abbs don't hurt me" I mumbled. He chuckled and pulled me back.

"Sorry" He responded, I smiled and kept quiet "What's wrong" He asked, I looked into his eyes "I don't know, it's just the way Bella hurts Jacob, he's been through enough" I whisper, he sighed and pulled me into his chest.

"I know it bugs me to, but Bella loves Edward not Jake and I guess he needs to deal with it" He whispered into my ear. I pulled away and pecked his cheek.

"Come on let's go home" he grabbed my hand and we started walking.

______________________

We reached the house and opened the door, suddenly Seth grabbed my waist and pulled me over his shoulder and started walking upstairs. "Seth put me down" I giggled, he opened the door to my room and slammed me on the bed. 

He lay down next to me and chuckled "Don't do that ever again" I whispered, he chuckled again. 'Sorry beautiful" He whispered. I snickered "Don't call me that" I mumbled. "Well why not, your the most beautiful girl in the world" He answered.

"Ya whatever" I stood up and grabbed my pj's from my drawers and slipped them on in the bathroom after my shower. I walked back out and Seth was lieng on my bed already under the covers. I giggled and slipped in next to him.

He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into his chest. I could feel the heat come off his body, I took in his scent and smiled to myself. 

How could I have gotten Seth Clearwater? All the girls want him, but he chose me. I was taken out of my thoughts by Seth. "I love you" He whispered. I looked into his eyes and smiled "I love you to" I whispered back. He kissed my forehead and kissed me softly on the lips.

We kissed for what felt like forever until he pulled away and sat up "Come on, let's go for a ride" I smiled. I jumped up and slipped on my converse and a sweater.

Seth's P.O.V

We walked downstairs and into the woods, I grabbed her small fragile hand and pulled her closer to me. She smelled like strawberries, I loved strawberries.

She looked so beautiful under the moonlight, her black silky hair shining and her hazel eyes as bright as the moon. I had to be the luckiest guy in the world to have a girl like Chelsea. Almost every guy in the school wanted her, and lucky me I won.

Chelsea's probably the best thing that's ever happened to me, she's so sweet and caring and funny. She would light up the room with her Crest commercial smile. She was beautiful.

We stopped walking and turned her towards me, "Chelsea I uh got you something" She looked at me and smiled "Aww you don't have to get me anything" She responded. 

I took the bracelet out of my pocket and showed it to her, it was a quileute bracelet that I made for her, it had the exact same wolf charm that was on her necklace.

She gasped and grinned "Seth It's beautiful" I grabbed her wrist and tied it on. She wrapped her arms around my neck and crushed her lips to mine, I put mine around her waist and smiled into the kiss.

She pulled away and grinned "With this bracelet I promise I'll never leave you, I'll love you forever"  I whispered, she smiled, and looked down at the ground.

"You have to best thing in my life" She whispered, I grabbed her chin and pulled her  face up "And you have to be the best thing in my life" I whispered back, I kissed her softly, our lips moving in sync. She pulled away and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I pulled her into my chest and held her there.

Our heart beats moving in unison. 

I held her close not wanting to ever let go.

_____________________________________________________________________________
 Thanks for reading and comment and vote for the next chapter :)

For the next chapter something very interesting is gonna happen hehe :)