Chapter 46

Ok so I noticed that Chelsea does have a sucky love life lol 

But that's exactly how I want it :)

This is kind of short, sorry.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Seth's P.O.V

"Seth your so stupid! Don't do this, your just gonna make her hate you" Leah said.

"But it's the only way to get her back" I whined.

"YOU ARE SO STUPID!! Making a her jealous isn't going to get her back, it's going to make her mad! The best thing to do is apologize." She replied. "But she won't accept my apology" I answered. "Then wait a while"

"I know how it feels to get your heart broken" She whispered and walked out of the house. 

The Sam thing still hurts her.

I sighed and sat on the couch. What was I going to do? I screwed up everything! 

I asked out a girl I don't even like!

I made Leah hate me, more than she already does!

And I lost my imprint...

Chelsea's P.O.V

"Maybe you should just forgive him" Stacey said as she leaned against my locker.

I was the only one in both the packs who was still going to school.

"No! He cheated on me" I snapped. She took a deep breath. "But he didn't want to cheat on you. The girl kissed him!" She replied. 

"Hi Chelsea!" I heard the perky voice of Katie say. I turned around. She stood with two other Katie's by her side. "By Katie" I muttered as I grabbed Stacey's wrist and walked away. 

"Wait I have a question?" She smiled. I stopped and turned back around. "What is it" I said trying to keep my cool.

"What's Seth's favorite food?" She had a devilish smile on her face.

That's it!

"Listen Katie, I don't know! Okay! So go away and leave me alone, you boyfriend stealing bitch!" I snapped.

She stood shocked.

Stacey had a small smile on her pretty face. I smiled and walked away. "I can't believe you just did that" Stacey whispered. "Neither can I" I whispered back. We walked back to my house in laughter at the sight of Katie's face. 

"What are you two laughing about?" Embry asked as he grabbed Stacey's waist and pulled her into a kiss. I smiled at them. They're so cute.

"Oh nothing, just the fact that your a horrible kisser" I joked. Embry pulled back, "I am not a horrible kisser" He gasped. "Am I" He looked at Stacey. She smiled at him. "Your the best" She whispered. 

I turned away as they got into their little kissing session.

I walked upstairs and into my room. I dropped my bag and sat on my bed. I missed Seth.

I admit, I was a bitch for breaking up with him for something he didn't do...

Suddenly it hit me, it all hit me.

Seth never wanted to kiss Katie, he loves me way to much to do that. 

HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID!!

Oh god Chelsea!

You just lost your imprint because of your stupid choice!

I stood up and ran to my door. 

I ran downstairs. "Hey where you going?" Stacey asked. 

I smiled at her.

"To apologize to Seth..."

"And get my imprint back"  I finished

She grinned. 

"Go Chelsea" 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ehh not so good chapter haha :)

Comment and Vote to see what happens next :)