Chapter 43

Commet and vote :)

Thanks so much for reading :) 

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Please Jaye! Can we stop talking about Seth" I begged her as we sat on her bed. "Sorry but he's an idiot for doing what he did" 

I sighed.

"Let's please just forget about him. Let's focus on something else" I said. "Like Pizza" She smiled. I giggled. 

She looked pretty today. 

She wore a green top with a leather jacket and light blue jeans with black boots. 

I on the other hand wore black shorts and a cream colored off shoulder lacy top with a black tank top and black converse.

Her hair was perfectly curled and pulled to the side in a ponytail. Mine was left down and wavy. 

I gave her a small smile.

"So when do you want to murder Katie?" She asked. I raised my eyebrow at her. "I don't think so, as much as I want to, I won't" I smiled. "Aww, I had a plan and everything, guess I should take out the trash bags I put in the trunk" She frowned.

I giggled and smacked her with a pillow. "Your pyscho" I joked. "I was born that way" She smiled. I rolled my eyes. 

"I need to call Ian" She smiled at the thought of his name. I felt sick to my stomach just thinking about love.

"I should get going then, I know how long your conversations can last" I smiled at her, she waved as she held the phone to her ear. 

I gave Billy a wave and walked out into the sun, the cool wind hit me.

I walked towards the beach. I needed to relax. 

I took the trail to the cliff.

I sat on the edge, my legs dangling off. 

The memories came flashing back.

The first time I met Calvin. When he tried to save me from committing suicide. Which I wasn't.

I smiled at the memory.

And the most painful memory.

When I jumped off, the day I confessed to Seth how much I loved him. 

That was the day my dream came true.

A tear rolled down my cheek, as I stared at the beautiful sunset. I wiped it away.

"Seth" I softly whispered to myself as tears streamed down. 

I closed my eyes as pictured flashed in front of me. 

The night of the fight with the newborns. He layed in bed with me. Later that night he gave me bracelet, he promised he would never leave me, and he would always love me.

Our first date in the clearing.

The time we layed under the stars together.

When we made Sam freak out about us getting it on.

I smiled at that one.

"Are you okay?"

I opened my eyes and quickly wiped away my tears.  I turned around. 

There he stood, somone I thought I wouldn't see for a while. Someone who I totally forgot about. The one guy who broke my heart the exact way that Seth did.