Chapter 34

I watched as the blond washed the baby girl.

Renesmee.

She looked at her as if Renesmee was her baby.

Pyscho...

I could hear Jake and Edward upstairs. I didn't want to hear them. I could feel Jake pushing on Bella's chest. 

I heard Edward bite her arm, inserting the venom. 

Seth was outside with Leah in case Sam attacked or something. I stayed inside. I stood in the far corner. Not really wanting to get close.

The ruckus upstairs stopped. I guess the venom was in.

I looked at the baby girl. I had to admit, she was cute. She had Bella's brown eyes, but Edwards hair and facial complexion.

The little girl looked up. Staring straight at me. . I couldn't help but smile. The corners of her mouth pulled up. She was trying to smile.

The blond noticed and glared at me, I looked away.

Psycho...

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. 

I looked up. Jake was coming down the stairs. As he reached the bottom he looked at Renesmee. His eyes instantly lit up and got bigger.

He stared into the eyes of the baby girl.

At that moment I knew Jake imprinted.

On Renesmee...

I half smiled.

And he hated her.

I walked towards him. He didn't notice me standing next to him. I rested my hand on his shoulder. "Jake" I softly said. He snapped out of his daze and turned to me. "Hm" He said.

"Your dumb dog, I can't believe you imprinted on her" The blond hissed at him. I rolled my eyes. "We can't help who we imprint on" I snapped at her. She glared.

"Your evil glare can't kill me" I muttered.

"Shut up" She hissed and turned her attention back to the baby. I rolled my eyes again. I turned to Jake. 

He couldn't stop staring at Renesmee. 

I smiled.

Suddenly a strong pain hit my head. "Not again." I muttered. I put my hands on my head. The voices started to enter my head again. 

We attack tonight.

Sam's voice said. I closed my eyes and took the voice out of my head. I looked up at Jake. "What's wrong?" He asked. 

"It's Sam..He's gonna attack..Tonight." I said. I started panicking. Blondie turned to me. "What!" She hissed. "Didn't you hear me psycho! They're coming tonight" I snapped at her.

"But I won't let them.."

Okay so in the movie I know that the wolf's attack. But I don't think they do in the book... 
I'm confused on this part haha :) 
I also usaully put the wolf thoughts in italics but I'm to lazy :) hehe 

I ran out the door and and quiqly took my clothes. I phased. I could feel Jake phase.

"They're coming" Seth thought. "They're right by the river" Leah thought after him. 

We ran as fast as we could to the river. We skidded to a stop when he spotted them. "Chelsea. Talk to Sam" 

I nodded.

I closed my eyes and entered their thoughts. "Sam?" I asked. "Chelsea" He said back. "You can't attack" I said. 

"You can't stop us" Paul thought. "Yes I can" I thought back. 

"I'm sorry Chelsea, but that things dangerous" Sam said. "No she's not" I snapped. "Wow! So you hear yourself Chels! Your already referring to it as a person" Jared thought.

"Shut up!" I snapped. "Listen Chelsea I have to do what's best for all of us" Sam said starting to get angry.

I could feel the anger boil inside. "So you think it's best to kill Jake's Imprint" I snapped. 

Their thoughts got silent.

"What?" Sam asked. "Jake Imprinted" I said. "And you can't kill Renesmee, you know that's our highest rule. That's the rule none of us can break" I said.

Sam and his pack started retreating into the forest. Without saying a word. 

I took them out of my thoughts and turned to Jake. "They're not going to attack" I thought.

"Good" Jake thought and he turned around and walked away.

I walked behind a tree and phased. I put on my clothes.

Seth wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around and kissed his cheek. His lips found mine and they moved perfectly together. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pressed me closer to his body. 

The kiss got more passionate and he licked my bottom lip.

We walked back and my back touched the tree. He pulled me closer and our kiss got more rough. We pulled apart and he started kissing down my neck. I giggled at every kiss he gave.

I pulled away and giggled.

"Let's go to the Cullen's" I said. He smiled. "Nope I think I'd rather stay here" He chuckled and pulled me in close. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Come on"

I grabbed his wrist and dragged him behind me. 

He pulled me back and I slammed into his chest. I giggled and pulled back. 

Suddenly I got the strong head pain again.

I pulled away and squeezed my eyes shut. 

The pain was unbearable.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 Not my best work but you wanted me to upload :)
Comment and Vote :)