Chapter 25

Okay so this chapter is where it heads a little into Breaking Dawn.  

__________________________________________________________________

1 week later

I woke up to sunlight peeking in through my window. I sat up and yawned. I got out of bed and stepped in the shower.

__________

I stepped out and put on shorts and a white tank top with a navy plaid shirt. I rolled up the sleeves and left it un buttoned. I brushed my hair out and let it down, and put on my make up.

I smiled to myself in the mirror and slipped on my shoes. Unlike the other pack members I liked to look good. which was pretty funny, because when you put us together. Leah and me are the only good looking ones.

I giggled to myself and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and smiled at Quil and Claire.

Claire is Quils imprint, he imprinted on her when she came to visit Emily with her mom. Oh and she's like two.

It sounds perverted, but it's imprinting, and Quil would do anything for her, in the big brother kind of way.

Claire jumped out of his arms and ran to me. I picked her up. "Chelsea!" She said in excitement, I giggled and kissed her cheek. "Hi Claire," I greeted, smiling back. She grinned. "You look pwetty" I smiled. "Oh no you look pwettier," I said copying the way she said pretty.

She giggled and reached her arms to Quil. I passed her to him, he looked at her as if she was  the most amazing thing ever created.

I smiled.

"Where's Seth?" I questioned. He looked at me and smiled, "I think at his house." He answered. I sighed and opened the fridge door. I took out some orange juice and poured it in a cup. I sat at the table with Quil and Claire as they played.

"So how's life?" He asked. I shrugged. "Pretty good," I replied. He smiled agin, "Quil let's pway makeower." Claire giggled. I smiled, "sure Claire bear," I swear that boy will do anything she says.

"Wanna join?" Quil asked. I giggled, "no thank you." I put my cup away.

"It's gonna be fun," he tried to convince me. "Nah, but you two have fun," I giggled walking towards the front door, "oh, and Quil. You'd look great in red lipstick." 

He rolled his eyes, I laughed, opening the door and walking out.

I think I'll go to Seth's.

I walked over towards his house and knocked on the door, he opened it and his face instantly lit up. I smiled, he grabbed my waist and pulled me in, he pressed his soft lips to mine. 

We walked over to the couch our lips still together. We fell down. I pulled away and giggled.

"Someone missed me," I joked. He chuckled, "yes I did." I pecked his cheek. 

"Please no baby making on the couch." We looked up to see Billy starring at us. I giggled and blushed. Seth rolled his eyes and chuckled. I leaned my head on his shoulder as we watched Spongebob.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

Sue walked in from the kitchen and opened it. I looked up, it was Chief Swan, or Charlie, Bella's dad. He came and turned to Sue with a scared look. Billy wheeled in from the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Sue asked. "It's Bella," that got Seth's attention. He looked at me and then at Charlie. "What's wrong?" She asked again.

"Bella and Edward came back from their honey moon a couple weeks ago in Brazil and Bella caught some disease. They won't let me visit her." I looked at Seth confused, he shrugged.

Seth stood up, I stood up with him.

"It's okay Charlie, I'm sure she's fine, especially in the hands of Carlisle." Sue comforted him. Seth and I walked out the door. "We should probably tell Jacob," Seth said.

"I'm not sure, I mean what if he goes crazy and tries to find her." I said. 

"You're right," hee smiled. Suddenly something popped in my head. I stopped walking. Seth looked at me. "You okay?" He asked. "What if Bella isn't sick and she's really a vampire now and the sick thing is just a cover up" I said. 

He looked at me and gave me a small smile. "It would break Charlies heart." I added. "It was her choice babe." He smiled 

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Did he just call me babe? Babe? I raised my eyebrows at him. He was grinning like a fool.

"Did you just call me babe?" I asked him, his smile disappeared and his face got red. "I-I Well I -I thought since we were dating and stuff it would be okay." He stuttered. His face was as red as a tomato. 

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "You're so cute" I smiled and grabbed his hand and pulled him along with me. "Come on let's tell Sam." I said. He smiled "So is it okay if I call you babe?" he asked. I smiled "Sure."

I grinned and kissed his cheek. He chuckled and pulled me onto his back. I giggled kissed the back of his neck. "Come on horsey faster," I joked and pulled his hair. He chuckled and made horse noises. I kissed  his cheek. "I love you" I whispered in his ear. He chuckled "I love you more."

I giggled and layed my head on his shoulder.

__________

We reached my house and walked in. The giggles of Claire filled our ears. Quil, Claire, and Emily were sitting at the table. Quil with make up smeared across his face. Seth set me down and we burst out in laughter. 

Claire turned to us and grinned "Seth, Chelsea!" He ran to us and wrapped her arms around our legs. "Hey kiddo" Seth smiled and picked her up and threw her up in the air. She giggled with excitement. He set her back down and she ran to Quil.

"Isn't Qwuil pwetty" She giggled. 

"Ya Qwuil you look smokin'!" I joked. He rolled his eyes. "Ya Qwuil come dance with me, you pretty lady" Seth chuckled. He glared "Don't push it kid" I giggled. 

Sam came in through the door and took one look at Quil and looked away. "Not even gonna ask" He smiled and kissed Emily's cheek. 

"Hey Sam you know that Bella's back and she supposedly sick" Seth blurted out. I punched him in the side "Really? Does Jacob know?" We shook our head head no. "We should tell the pack" He said. We nodded our head. 

"I think I'm gonna go upstairs and rest" I smiled and walked up the stairs. Seth walked behind me. I opened the door to my room and sat on my bed. Seth closed the door behind him and jumped on the bed. I giggled.

He stood back up and walked to the wall with all my pictures. I stood up and layed my head on his shoulder. "I miss him" He smiled at the picture of his dad. "I miss him, he was like a father to me" I kissed his cheek.

"You know what he would be doing right now?" He asked. "What?"

"Probably fishing, like always" I smiled. "Ya he sure loved his fishing" I smiled and kissed his cheek again. He turned to me and smiled. "I love you Chelsea, I really do" He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine.

He cupped my face in his hands and our lips moved perfectly, like they were shaped to be put together. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled as well and picked me up. 

My legs wrapped around his waist. The kiss got more intense. 

He walked back wards and we fell on the bed. I pulled back and giggled, he chuckled and pressed his lips to mine again. 

"GET OFF OF HER!" 

We pulled apart and Seth jumped off, I sat up and met the glaring eyes of Sam.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Whoa! Looks like Seth and Chelsea are getting more and more close ;)
Comment and Vote :)
I noticed that in almost all of my chapters I miss up in spelling and grammer, I just wanna say sorry because I think it makes me look dumb when the sentence makes no sense because of one mispelled word :)