Chapter 51

Seth's P.O.V

I watched her as she lay on my bed, her beautiful hair framing her perfect face. 

I softly kissed the top of her head. 

I loved her so much, I never wanted to leave her side. She was perfect, more than perfect!

She was my Chelsea, my beautiful Chelsea.

She didn't know I sneaked into her room. Sam was out on patrol and Emily didn't care. 

I softly touched her cheek, she smiled in her sleep, making me beam.

I pulled her closer to me, her breath touching my chest. I rested my head on top of hers. "I love you" I quietly whispered in her ear, trying not to wake her up. 

She soflty moved and pulled closer.

I layed my head on top of hers. My eyes softly closing.

_____

"SETH WAKE UP!!"

I jumped, smacking my head against Chelsea's, she pulled back in laughter. "Sheesh, you have a big head" She joked and kissed my lips. 

I laughed and pulled her ontop me.

She laughed kissed my lips.

My mind when crazy as our kiss got more heated.

She softly rubbed her fingers through my hair, giving me a comforting feeling.

She pulled back, leaning her forehead against mine.

"I love you" She said.

I smiled and kissed her perfect lips.

"I love you too" I responded.

Her smile lifted my  heart.

She pulled back and layed back down next to me.

"Your room smells like fish" She said, scrunching her nose from the smell. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"It's probably the dead fish I keep under my bed" I joked. She pulled away in disgust, making my heart fill with joy.

"Gross"

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'm kidding" I said and pulled her closer.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. "You better be" She laughed and pressed her lips to mine. 

I smiled into the kiss. 

Our bodies being gravitationally pulled to each other.

I could feel the heat radaiting off her body.

Making me want to pull her closer, even though she was the closest she could be.

I couldn't control myself as my hand softly trailed up her shirt.

She pulled back.

"No stop" She mumbled before standing up. I jumped up next to her. "I'm sorry I got carried away" I apologized. I could feel my face burn from embarrassment.

She softly smiled.

"I should get going, I promised Stacey I'd hang out with her today" 

I felt my heart sink.

"Oh okay" I softly muttered. 

She smiled and kissed my cheek. 

"I'll see you later" 

She walked out the door, leaving me with an empty feeling.

Nice going Seth! 

I sighed and sat down.

I should know that Chelsea's not ready for it.

I sighed and layed back down.

I longed for the feeling of  Chelsea's warm body, her vanilla scented hair, her warm brown eyes, and soft pink lips.

I smiled to myself as I imagined her beautiful face.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's so short but I plan to end this in like the next two chapters, I have like no more ideas.

Comment and Vote :) Oh and fan :)