Chapter 37

This chapters kind of sad, almost brought me to tears as I wrote it :(
Thanks for reading comment and vote, sorry it's kind of short. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Seth's P.O.V

I ran through the woods, going as fast as I could. Even Leah couldn't catch up.

Thoughts ran through my head, going crazy. 

How bad was she hurt?

Could she die?

I ignored that thought, she couldn't be dead, she couldn't!

I skidded to stop as I reached the edge of the woods, I phased and quickly put on my shorts. I ran through the woods and into the backyard of Sam's house. 

I burst through the backdoor, I looked around, my heart beating frantically. "CHELSEA" I yelled as I entered the kitchen, there was no sign of anyone.

"SETH OUT HERE" I heard the voice of Emily.

I ran out the front door.

I stood motionless.

Emily was kneeling beside a body, blood on the ground and on her hands. 

The body wasn't moving.

The body belonged to Chelsea.

Emily had tears streaming down her cheeks, she layed her head on Chelsea's chest. 

I felt my myself slowly walk over towards her, my tears wetting my face. 

I stopped beside her, I let myself fall to my knees. "Chelsea" I whispered as I softly brushed her cheek with the back of my hand.

"Chelsea" I whispered again. "Chelsea!" 

She didn't respond, she layed there...

Motionless...

Her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open. 

Emily's sobs filled the silence in the air.

"Chelsea" I sobbed. "Chelsea!" 

Tears streamed down rapidly. "Chelsea!" I pleaded. 

"CHELSEA" I cried.

No, No, No!

She can't be, she can't! "Chelsea, please" I whispered as I picked her up and pulled her to my chest.

Emily moved back.

"I'm so sorry Seth" She sobbed and buried her face into her hands. "I'm so sorry..."

I buried my face into Chelsea's neck. 

"Chelsea please" I sobbed.

I couldn't hear her heart beat, not even a small breath escaped her lips.

Nothing.

I sobbed holding her tighter, letting her blood stain me.

"Chelsea" I sobbed once more.

"Please, you can't!"

"Please...."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Comment and Vote for the next chapter :)