Chapter 15

Chelsea's P.O.V

His green eyes gazed into mine, those beautiful green eyes that I fell in love with. The green eyes that made me feel safe whenever I looked at him. The eyes that had the power to make everything around me disappear. Just like how they were doing now.

No! I couldn't let this happen. I turned my gaze away and grabbed Seth's hand "So-Sorry" I mumbled. I pulled Seth away and started walking, I turned around one last time, his eyes were focused on me. I turned away.

"Are you okay?" Seth softly asked, he had concern in his voice. "Ya I'm fine, he just creeped me out a little". He gave me an unsure look. But didn't say anything else.

We reached the house and found Emily in the kitchen with the rest of the pack,. They were quiet, something was wrong. "Is everything okay?" Seth asked. They turned to us "Jacob's gone" Sam responded. "What do you mean?" Seth asked concerned. 

Sure Jake kissed me and Seth was mad about it, but they were still best friends. "He left La Push" Leah answered. Seth let go of my hand. "What do you mean he left?" Seth practically yelled. "He's gone! He got a wedding invitation to Bella's wedding and he left" Leah responded harshly.

Seth pulled away cowardly. No one wanted to make Leah mad or she would burst. "Will he come back?" I mumbled, they all turned towards me "I don't know" Sam responded.

Why was all this happening first green eyes, now Jacob's gone. "I'm taking a nap" I mumbled "Want me to come with you?" Seth asked. I sighed and looked at the ground. "No I wanna be alone" I responded. Hurt crossed his face. 

I walked up the stares not wanting to face him or anyone else. I opened the door to my room and lay on the bed. 

I closed my eyes waiting for the darkness.

I giggled as he tickled me. "Stop stop" I giggled. He let go and chuckled. "Now say I'm the best" He said, I rolled my eyes "Your the best" I mumbled. "I can't here you" He responded.

I sighed "YOUR THE BEST" I yelled, he chuckled "I know I am". I rolled my eyes and started climbing our tree.

I looked down to see if he was behind me, he was. I smiled and sat on our branch, he sat down next to me. There was an awkward silence between us. "Chelsea?" He softly said, I turned towards him and smiled. "Yes" I responded. 

"So you still like Seth?" My smile disappeared. Of course I still love Seth, he's my first love. I sighed "I don't know" I lied. He sighed. 

"Can I tell you something?" He asked, I smiled "Sure".

"Chelsea, I really like you, and more than just friends" My smile faded away, did he just say what I think he just said. No No No NO! He can't like me. It's impossible, he knows I like Seth, he helped me through my pain. No he can't.

I looked away and could feel tears start to form in my eyes. I turned my eyes back to him, he was starring at me with a hopeful look. Like he wanted me to say I like you too back. Our eyes met and our gazes locked together. His bright green eyes gazed into mine.

I couldn't look away, he started to lean in, my heart started racing. I closed my eyes and leaned in. Our lips softly touched and moved together perfectly. He cupped my cheek and leaned in more. 

I felt different. Like I was flying.

It felt right.

It felt...

Perfect.

I pulled away and bit my lip, he smile, I gave him a soft smile in return. I could feel my cheeks burn. I felt something start to rise in me, like the sun was about to burst through me. I could feel a smile start to creep on my face.